Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

If you see something awesome in the Sephora sales section, let us know. Sometimes items sell out quickly, so they get buried in other threads. Even if I check multiple times a day (and I sometimes do), you may check at a different time and find stock on items I missed (and vice versa). It seems like stock is often updated around 9am Pacific, but that is not always a given.

http://www.sephora.com/search/saleResults.jsp?keyword=Sale&topNav=true

If you find something on sale not listed in the sales section, please list that here as well. Share your Easter Eggs with us. Thanks!

Re: Sephora Sales Section- Get it Now!

I interpret those as a sign of hope. If something is truly never, ever coming back they tend to pull it off of the site and remove it from loves lists. Keep clicking. Miracles happen.

Boo Nothing new went up on the Canadian side today nor any restocks and even the crappy things are oos...on the bright side my vice4 order from yesterday arrived today..that's surprisingly fast! 

Oh wow pretty good. I ordered my Vice 4 on Christmas Eve and just got it today which isn't bad with the holidays etc so I'm not complaining. I will complain however that we never get anything great in Canada, and the sales page sucks right now and hasn't had anything nice on there since Boxing Day really...=(

I really wanted to get the foreo luna mini holiday set but i noticed today that in my loves list it now changed to "this item cannot be shipped to Canada" even though still oos..wonder why they bothered doing that. I also hoped for the ombre obsessions face blush palette but no luck there either. 

Nothing new and cool as usual lol. Oh no that sucks. Ya I like that palette it's quite nice. ..hope you are able to find it!! -sending good vibes- happy new year!! 🙂 happy new year to everyone as well!

Things are moving really quick in the sales section. I placed a few items in my basket, clicked on checkout then they were all OOS!

I was on a long call and clicking through my loves list during it and saw the same thing.  The site also seems a little glitchy right now...

I saw the MUFE studio case and some other things pop in and out of stock.

Hi meganlisa, hope you're enjoying your holidays. 

I’ve been away from BT for a while and was just able to jump online today. Am having a hard time with the website. Don’t know if it’s my connection or the browser. Do you know if the Clarisonic duo ever came back in stock? I was able to grab the Luna on the sales section, hopefully it’ll ship as it’s stating OOS as soon as I click on submit order.

And the site has been glitchy for me too.

Which Clarsonic duo?  I wasn't watching that. When I get bored or stuck on the phone..I check my loves to see what's in stock. I've had pretty good luck...I stock up for presents for my daughter's friends (she always tells me the night before that she needs something!!!).

If you didn't get an order confirm - to your email - your order likely didn't go through...I learned that the hard way.

I saw you were back on...so glad!!!  I've been haphazard...the holidays have been busy.  

Let me know what duo and I'll add it to my loves and stalk that too when I get bored...

I haven't receive an order confirm yet. Actually I have to go check my email, been busy checking out what's left of the sales section.

I have it in my loves list but can't get a link because it's OOS. It's the Clarisonic Mia 2 Polka Dot Duo
ITEM 1746387

I'll watch for the duo.  I've learned the hard way that the order can "go through" but the items are still in your cart...and they didn't really go through.  Check your orders...without the email confirmation it probably didn't go through.

But I've had surprising luck checking in the morning and when bored through the day.  But there is usually only one or two in stock at any given moment....

I want the bite lip set, I have a funny (no so funny though) feeling it will be magically back in stock after the sale.  *side eye*

That is very likely.  The exact thing happened to a few things I wanted to purchase during the 20% off sale in November. 

I think this is a new addition to the sales section (apologies, though, if I'm wrong!):  Tarte Poppy Picnic Limited Edition Clay Eye & Cheek palette.

http://www.sephora.com/poppy-picnic-limited-edition-amazonian-clay-eye-cheek-palette-P394258?skuId=1...

Be nice if this was in Canada!

Ive been looking to get this for a while...I'm gonna cave:/

@StephaniLynn, do it!  It comes out to be about $21 with the 20% off, which seems like a great deal for a palette like this.  🙂

MrRebates & Shop@Home are at 8%...*adds to basket* lol

If anyone is still looking for the Stila - Sending My Love set, it is available on beauty dot com at half price (24.50)

Cda : UD super saturated gloss pencils are up for $12. 

Couple of nest products and tarte lip set. 

So glad I got the vice4 yesterday morning..it hasnt returned today..atleast yet..

3 Replies
testing