Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

March Madness Beauty Hauls 2024

Time to share your March hauls for this month. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets. 

IMG_1456.jpeg

IMG_1455.png

IMG_1642.jpeg

Re: March Madness Beauty Hauls 2024

@CorgiMommy @Great haul with the Oribe gwp 

@SportyGirly125 thanks

Ooh that's a fantastic GWP @CorgiMommy I wouldn't have been able to resit this if we had it on the Canadian site. 🤩 Was thier a specific item in the Orbie set that drew you in? 

You too? 😉  I can't wait either *eeeee* it's sooo close! 

@CynthieLu the few times I have used their products my hair has looked fabulous.   The brand is out of my price point.  So the samples are nice to get.

Fancy hair care samples are the best! Orbie ends up in some of the Sephora Hair Favorites sets too I think.

I have only tried Oribe Gold Lust Transformative Hair Mask 5 oz/ 150 mL and I agree, it left my hair looking fabulous. I hope this mini GWP set comes to Canada. 😉 @CorgiMommy 

@CynthieLu hope you get an chance to sample them too

Nice haul @CorgiMommy! I am so ready for the sale!

@faeriegirl thanks, the anticipation is killing me 

@CorgiMommy Oh I totally agree! Marking my calendar for April 5th right now haha! I haven't had an eye cream really pull at my heartstrings yet, so I'm curious to know what you like about the Herbivore one since it's a restock for you? 😊

@Guessgal this product goes on smooth not sticky, hydrates and brightens my under eye area, depuffs any bags and is, in my opinion, budget friendly.  See if you can get a sample to try it

No swatches of anything yet (especially liquid lip items) because I don’t wanna contaminate stuff with my covid. 😒 Eh, I won’t be wearing any makeup anyway while self-isolating—but I reeeally wanna see what the Anna Sui lip glosses look like in person, so not swatching those is particularly frustrating. Not many detailed notes either because I’m low on spoons right now. 

Nordstrom:

The 2 Neen pressed pigment pans are huge! The Neen tube is a cream highlighter.The 2 Neen pressed pigment pans are huge! The Neen tube is a cream highlighter.

• NARS Talc-Free Powder Blush shade Gina 
  • Neen (Stila founder Jeanine Lobell’s latest brand): 
    • Pretty Shiny Cream shade Luna 
    • Pretty Shady Pressed Pigment shades Faint and Metro - the single cases these come with are kinda squishy like a jelly shoe. Since the pans are metal, I might keep ‘em in a larger magnetic palette instead of the 2 single squishy cases. (Now I see what @Sunnysmom meant about these cases. 😂
  • Byredo Liquid Lipstick Matte Thar Desert shade Martian Dust - finally testing one of these liquid mattes—well, once I’m cootie-free again. 
  • Emilie Heathe Lip Atelier Lip Color shade Deep Purple 
  • Boy Smells Thé Fantôme Candle (forgot to include in photo) - a restock. 

Danessa Myricks (via GMA Deals): 

This order took a long time to ship.This order took a long time to ship.

Addiction Tokyo: @makeitup305 I finally placed an order. 🙃 

Pretty sure the 4 glosses are more sheer than they look in their tubes.Pretty sure the 4 glosses are more sheer than they look in their tubes.

• The Mascara Color Nuance WP shade Dazed Violet 
  • The Eyeshadow shades Terra di Siena (matte) and Moon River (sparkle) 
  • Lip Serum Tint shades Ginger Mood, Persian Red, Chocolate Mauve, and Iced Iris - because science demands I try more than one shade. Ginger Mood and Iced Iris (the 2 far right tubes) are most likely sheer compared to the other 2 shades. I don’t know for sure because I can’t swatch these yet, because covid. 
  • The Nail Polish shade Underworld - not pictured; I’ll include it in my next polish haul post, once I’ve finally swatched everything. 

Beautylish gift card event:

This order arrived 2 or 3 days after I placed it.This order arrived 2 or 3 days after I placed it.

• Anna Sui: 
    • Tint Rouge shades Lilac Pearl and Pineapple Soda 
    • Sui Black Rouge S shade 403 Bright Red 
    • Lipstick F Fairy Flower shade 602 Bright Marigold 
  • Chemist Confessions Gold Standard Glycolic Acid Treatment - because sure, why not try a peel that’s 30% glycolic acid—not a blend of glycolic and gentler AHAs, nope, let’s tempt fate with this tube of fire.
  • Lit Cosmetics Daily Wear Glitter Base - I’ve been super curious about this for a long time. Will try with some of my loose pigments and regular eyeshadows. 
  • Wayne Goss: 
    • First Edition F1 Angled Cheek Brush - aka the brush I forced myself not to buy when it was released. 😅 
    • Weightless Veil Blush Palette, Blush Peony - was offered for free as a bundle with the F1 brush. I assume inventory of Waynes previous makeup line is being cleared because he’s got new makeup products coming. 
  • Sonia G. Mini Keyaki Niji brush - I kept thinking I’d have no use for the Niji, but seeing one in person (a friend’s full size brush) changed my mind. And why get the longer Pro handle version when I can add to my Mini Keyaki collection instead? ❤️

Ulta BOPIS order containing a couple surprises for someone I know lurks and stalke me on BIC, plus PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross Mini Hydrating Hair Mist 3 oz/ 88.7 mL for myself. I like the mist enough to buy a full size bottle, maybe during Sephora’s upcoming sale. 

Oh you bought some gorgeous beauties! @WinglessOne 

Thanks @lmaster!

@WinglessOne let me know how you like AT! I have Moon River and think it's so pretty. I don't have any of their matte shadows or any of their lippies. Hope you like them! 

Thanks @makeitup305 ! I had to narrow my cart to just 2 eyeshadows since I couldn't resist that many lip tints. 😂 Figured I’d try a shimmer and a matte as a good shadow formula test. I’ll let you know what I think once I’ve played with everything. 

@WinglessOne, noo... Rest up.

Glad you grabbed another Nars, it's been ruined "upgraded.". Glad to see your DM arrived and that F1 🥰

Thank you @danielledanielle @CookieGirl1 @Buootiful @Ispend2much6 @curlychiquita @SportyGirly125 @Sunnysmom @faeriegirl @CorgiMommy @CynthieLu ! 

I managed to not catch covid until this week, so it feels like a long winning streak’s been broken. Hopefully I won’t be symptomatic for long and won’t stupidly try to push myself beyond what my body can handle. And thank goodness for vaccines: when the first wave of symptoms hit hard, I swear I heard my immune system say “alright, it’s go time! We trained for this! Let’s kick this crud outta here!” 😂 

@WinglessOne I'm sorry that you're sick but maybe your haul is an incentive to get better faster so that you can play with your new goodies 😉

Oh no, I'm sorry you got   covid. I hope you recover fast @WinglessOne . Oooh, Byredo. Never tried anything from them and that color looks good. I recently saw a similar shade from anime Blue period and am very interested. Might use my Nordy notes for it. Have fun swatching when your able to @WinglessOne 

Lovely haul @WinglessOne - I hope the haul gives you something to look forward to and celebrate when you're healed.  I debated about that particular WG blush, but it just looked a little too warm for me, and thank you for your pix because it looks like that's the case.  No fomo this time!

Feel better soon! @WinglessOne I hope you have a speedy recovery. 💙 I couldn't imagine waiting to open those new treats. You do have as fabulous group of new things waiting for you to try and hopefully soon. 

Conversation Stats
Photos293
  • IMG_1456.jpeg
  • image.jpg
  • Target.jpg
  • Romantic Rainbow nails.jpg
  • Pic of what the polish is supposed to look like.
  • Overnight curly hair buns
  • thumbnail.jpg
  • 1st 2 Dior purchases from Dior Direct!
  • thumbnail-2.jpg
  • thumbnail-3.jpg
  • 1000014507.gif
  • IMG_9633.jpeg
  • IMG_9609.jpeg
  • IMG_9606.jpeg
  • 0228241336_HDR.jpg
testing