From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Best Hair Ever

Best Hair Ever

• 153330 Members
  • 4616 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty lovers like you share their hair care tips to achieve the best hair ever.

Beauty lovers like you share their hair care tips to achieve the best hair ever.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Best Hair Ever
flaky dandruff on scalp
|
Re: flaky dandruff on scalp
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Hi, @Romaissa03 ! Do you have dandruff or maybe you have product buildup. For dandruff, I recommend Neutrogena T-gel or T-sal. Fo ...read more
Hi, @Romaissa03 ! Do you have dandruff or maybe you have product buildup. For dandruff, I recommend Neutrogena T-gel or T-sal. For buildup, I recommend - Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Scalp Scrub Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL - amika Reset Exfoliating Jelly Scalp Scrub 4.7 oz / 140 mL (not the oil)- #SEPHORA COLLECTION Apple Cider Vinegar Cleansing Scalp Scrub 6.76 oz/ 200 mL For hydration- Briogeo Superfoods™ Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Hair Mask 8.0 oz/ 240 mL - amika Soulfood Nourishing Hair Mask 8 oz / 250 mL - amika The Kure Intense Bond Repair Hair Mask For scalp hydration, I recommend - #The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + Hyaluronic Acid Scalp Serum I've used all of these products. I thought I had dandruff, but it was product buildup. I now rotate among the clarifying products followed by rotating the deep conditioning masks. To keep my scalp from becoming too dry, I use the hyaluronic acid. I wash my hair two or three times a week. You don't necessarily need to wash every day. My regular shampoo and conditioner are- Verb Ghost Weightless Shampoo - Verb Ghost Weightless Conditioner If you live near a Sephora, you should be able to request samples of most of these products to try.
Hair help style
|
Re: Hair help style
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: @CorgiMommy One more thing do you prefer elastics or scrunchies or hair ties what you find holds thin hair better since have thin ...read more
@CorgiMommy One more thing do you prefer elastics or scrunchies or hair ties what you find holds thin hair better since have thin hair like you
Deva Curl
|
Re: Deva Curl
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: @caradd78 do you ever struggle getting it that high at times ...read more
@caradd78 do you ever struggle getting it that high at times
New Post in Best Hair Ever
Hair help
Hey everyone. I have just finally grown out my hair long enough to wear it up? I haven’t done hair up in long time as hadn’t had e ...read more
Hey everyone. I have just finally grown out my hair long enough to wear it up? I haven’t done hair up in long time as hadn’t had enough hair? Wanting to get my hair up any fave sprays people have can people give some advice on products and tricks for style please
Question?
Bonjour communauté !Puisque ses l’été, je cherche une crème ou quelque chose que je pourrais mettre après être aller dans l’eau po ...read more
Bonjour communauté !Puisque ses l’été, je cherche une crème ou quelque chose que je pourrais mettre après être aller dans l’eau pour que mes cheveux soit beau quand ils sèchent et non “grichou” j’attends vos réponse et idée de produits Merci à l’avance !
Postpartum hair advice
|
Re: Postpartum hair advice
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Please speak with a doctor, dermatologist or medical professional @Purereflections . I work in healthcare and wouldn't want my cl ...read more
Please speak with a doctor, dermatologist or medical professional @Purereflections . I work in healthcare and wouldn't want my clients going off on just layperson's advice because it's easy to access, but not always what you need. Postpartum hair loss is normal, but since it's been a year you should get a workup.
Recent images from this conversation
Hair
|
Re: Hair
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @rssy they sell a travel size just in case! ...read more
@rssy they sell a travel size just in case!
For the love of hair accessories
|
Re: For the love of hair accessories
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Titian06 Thank you. Yes it is a scarf for the backdrop. ...read more
@Titian06 Thank you. Yes it is a scarf for the backdrop.
Recent images from this conversation
Sunday II Sunday: Post gym hair care minis
Hello ladies, I’m wondering if I should purchase the SUNDAY II SUNDAY Minis, Post Gym Hair Kit for Travel and Workout Bags What ar ...read more
Hello ladies, I’m wondering if I should purchase the SUNDAY II SUNDAY Minis, Post Gym Hair Kit for Travel and Workout Bags What are your experiences with this brand? And do you recommend it? If not, what are the alternatives that you recommend?The reviews don’t say much tbh… made me more confused to get it or not. Thanks in advance,Mwah!!! 😚
dying my hair first time advice?
i will be dying my hair over the summer on my virgin hair. are there any tips or shampoos/conditioners you guys recommend so the c ...read more
i will be dying my hair over the summer on my virgin hair. are there any tips or shampoos/conditioners you guys recommend so the color won’t fade out/damage? i have oily hair as well. but in case i dont dye my hair and don’t wanna waste my money, what are some products that would be good for daily use + dyed hair?
22,283 Posts