miissmariia

fragrance recommendations

can you recommend me some perfumes? some perfumes that i like include: dior j'adore, dkny pure and especially escada? 

NorthSteam

Re: fragrance recommendations

(0) Hearts

I'd recommend Chanel Coco and Dior J'adore

BoomBoomClack

(0) Hearts

try the Gucci Flora Magnolia. it is really clean and fresh smelling

glamournut

(0) Hearts
I like the Dior Poison perfumes. I get compliments on the poison apple one (the red apple shaped bottle). Have fun shopping for perfumes!
lian

I'm in love with Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. So fresh and delicious! 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Dot by Marc Jacobs

susan1326

If you like DKNY Pure, check out Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. Also DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom.
antoine0000

You will enjoy " MISS PUCCI " very much.. I guarantee that !

ANTOINE

kaserola

I think it depends on your personallity and mood. I have 5 fragances and use it depending on my mood. all of them describe me.

RoseKnows14

Sounds like you like fresh and playful scents.

Poppy by Coach

Miss Dior by Dior

Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture

Acqua di Gioia by Armani

^^ All of those have notes of flowers and/or citrus and leave a lasting impression:smileyhappy:  I happen to own Poppy and I love it!

makeupobesessed

I really like Lola, and DKNY Pure.
janinebt

I love Escada fragrances, especially during the summer months. Kat Von D's Saint is a sweet creamy fragrance that I've been obsessed with recently. It's playful, yet still has a very exotic quality. Ralph Lauren's Ralph is another scent that has notes that are similar to some of the lively Escada fragrances that I've used; it's another great summer fragrance.

Kat Von D - Saint

Ralph Lauren - Ralph

Whimsically yours,
Janine
keelybt

I love those too!  My new summer favorite is Bvlgari Omnia Coral.  It's a fresh fruity floral that I have been getting tons of compliments on.

Bvlgari - Omnia Coral

http://www.sephora.com/omnia-coral-P307403?skuId=1410653

Since I love the Omnia Crystalline too, I got this fabulous set.

Bvlgari - Omnia Coral & Crystalline Charm Set

http://www.sephora.com/omnia-coral-crystalline-charm-set-P308912?skuId=1422393

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Love Dior J'adore. A similarly warm, sophisticated and mysterious scent is Armani Code. I couldn't decide between the 2 for the longest time, but J'adore have a hint of citrus and Code have a hint of tea, I have J'adore and am planning on getting Armani Code the next.

Giorgio Armani - Armani Code Pour Femme

As for DKNY Pure, it's clean with a hint of musk. I would actually recommend this sampler to try similar scent and you get a voucher for full size, the DKNY included is Pure Verbena, which is just as wonderful as pure but with a hint of clean green floral: http://www.sephora.com/the-fresh-florals-deluxe-fragrance-sampler-for-her-P307805

Sephora Favorites - The Fresh Florals Deluxe Fragrance Sampler For Her

I don't know about escada scents, but other clean, floral and not-sweet scent on my wishlist are Acqua di Gioia, Dior Addict 2, Ralph Lauren Ralph, Pucci Acqua 330.

Did you know you can actually search Sephora by notes? if you know what you like (ex. "rose, musk") then you can search for it and narrow it down to what you like.

p.s. Since the perfumes you mentioned are not sweet, I recommended non-sweet perfumes. But if you don't mind it being a bit sweet as well as clean, fresh and floral, Marc Jacob Daisy and Burberry Brit are sweet and crisp; Coach Poppy Flower and DKNY Be Delicious are slightly sweet and very light.

bittersweet86

I have DKNY Pure and love it and it's a very nice clean flower with a hint of warmth to it to me. I would try Victoria Secrets Pink (the orginial), Elizebeth Ardens Pretty, Kiss for her (you can find at walmart or sometimes at those perfume little stands in the mall it's actually from the group Kiss but it's very nice) 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 28 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • glamournut
    • antoine0000
    • janinebt
    • ChicDabbler
    • makeupobesessed