New Fragrance Sets from Tocca and TokyoMilk Dark

A couple of new mini sets, one from Tocca and one from TokyoMilk Dark.

I think Cleopatra is the only Tocca scent I don't like, so I'm sad I won't be getting the Tocca set even though I would love to add another mini bottle to my collection.

And the TokyoMilk selection at my local stores is pretty slim, so I have no experience with the ones in the set (Chance, Destiny, and Wisdom). It looks like it's already in stores though, so I'll have to try these when I get a chance.

Anyone picking these up? They'll make some nice gifts.

Re: New Fragrance Sets from Tocca and TokyoMilk Dark

Colette is the perfect floral scent! I can't wait to order this during the VIB promotion

(0) Hearts

love Tokyomilk dark... now I have another item to add to my ever growing cart! 

I just bought the Tocca set - I like Cleopatra but I don't know what the other smells like...we will see. I almost bought the roller ball set they have last week but I saw it in store and it was a LOT smaller than I thought it'd be.

(0) Hearts

I really like Colette. I actually already have it in a mini, but the hoarder/crazy spender in me just wants to buy it because it's there.

On a side note, it looks like Tocca's putting out a new mini perfume viaggio set this year with Margaux, Liliana, and Florence. It's already available at Nordstrom's, but I can't wait for it to be available through Sephora.

I just bought both of them along with another Tokyomilk Dark set with a lip, lotion and mini rollerball. I love the set from Black Friday last year. I also got the Tocca set last year on Black Friday. You are right, they will make excellent gifts.

(0) Hearts

I wasn't buying makeup last year, but I managed to get both the Tocca set and the TokyoMilk set when it came back in stock online recently. I feel like the selection from last year's TM set was from their better-selling items, so I thought it was strange (though great) that they went a different direction this year.

I want the Tokyomilk set for myself!  I've not tried these 3.

Lol. I keep saying that things would be nice gifts, but really I'm thinking that they'll make nice gifts for me me me.

I wished that I loved the other Tocca scents but only Stella appeals to me. Too bad, the bottles are gorgeous!

(0) Hearts

I bought a couple Tokyo Milk perfumes years ago at a little boutique and loved them- I really wish they had them in stores to test out. I did grab one of the lip balms in my last order and really love it but the tin is obnoxiously hard to open Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

I agree, the bottles are lovely! If I was forced to pick a favorite, it would have to be Stella (though now I'm starting to think of situations where someone would force me to pick, lol).

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 7 in conversation