LindaDD

New Fragrance Sets from Tocca and TokyoMilk Dark

A couple of new mini sets, one from Tocca and one from TokyoMilk Dark.

I think Cleopatra is the only Tocca scent I don't like, so I'm sad I won't be getting the Tocca set even though I would love to add another mini bottle to my collection.

And the TokyoMilk selection at my local stores is pretty slim, so I have no experience with the ones in the set (Chance, Destiny, and Wisdom). It looks like it's already in stores though, so I'll have to try these when I get a chance.

Anyone picking these up? They'll make some nice gifts.

ladysybil

Re: New Fragrance Sets from Tocca and TokyoMilk Dark

Colette is the perfect floral scent! I can't wait to order this during the VIB promotion

meganrad

(0) Hearts

love Tokyomilk dark... now I have another item to add to my ever growing cart! 

gtichick

I just bought the Tocca set - I like Cleopatra but I don't know what the other smells like...we will see. I almost bought the roller ball set they have last week but I saw it in store and it was a LOT smaller than I thought it'd be.

LindaDD

(0) Hearts

I really like Colette. I actually already have it in a mini, but the hoarder/crazy spender in me just wants to buy it because it's there.

On a side note, it looks like Tocca's putting out a new mini perfume viaggio set this year with Margaux, Liliana, and Florence. It's already available at Nordstrom's, but I can't wait for it to be available through Sephora.

carrie1975

I just bought both of them along with another Tokyomilk Dark set with a lip, lotion and mini rollerball. I love the set from Black Friday last year. I also got the Tocca set last year on Black Friday. You are right, they will make excellent gifts.

LindaDD

(0) Hearts

I wasn't buying makeup last year, but I managed to get both the Tocca set and the TokyoMilk set when it came back in stock online recently. I feel like the selection from last year's TM set was from their better-selling items, so I thought it was strange (though great) that they went a different direction this year.

Rufflesandbows

I want the Tokyomilk set for myself!  I've not tried these 3.

LindaDD

Lol. I keep saying that things would be nice gifts, but really I'm thinking that they'll make nice gifts for me me me.

lilyyy

I wished that I loved the other Tocca scents but only Stella appeals to me. Too bad, the bottles are gorgeous!

gtichick

(0) Hearts

I bought a couple Tokyo Milk perfumes years ago at a little boutique and loved them- I really wish they had them in stores to test out. I did grab one of the lip balms in my last order and really love it but the tin is obnoxiously hard to open :smileysad:

LindaDD

(0) Hearts

I agree, the bottles are lovely! If I was forced to pick a favorite, it would have to be Stella (though now I'm starting to think of situations where someone would force me to pick, lol).

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • meganrad
    • lilyyy
    • gtichick
    • ladysybil
    • carrie1975
    • Rufflesandbows