Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

No Samples

I received my VIB rouge order and the package didn’t have the samples I picked - this seems to be happening more and more with my online orders, has anyone else experienced this?

Re: No Samples

I haven't received the samples I chose or substitutions with my last few orders. I know they are small but it's still annoying to not get them and be able to try new products.

@gdpeel oh no! I'll send you a PM. 

Same here - so disappointed as they were items I wanted to try prior to purchase.  No incentive now to order from Sephora versus Shoppers Drug Store - they give samples and I actually get what I ordered.  

I've had the same (no sample) experience with orders over the last 18 months. Shopping online, the samples were a great way to test products before buying a full size. This doesn't seem to happen with The Bay or Shoppers Drugmart. Not sure what is happening with Sephora - maybe it's a case of running out of samples?

@PattiNS I'm sorry to hear about this experience. I will send you a PM. 

Hi @Roxycatd2,

I'm sorry about this! I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie 

I’ve also not had samples in my last 2-3 orders.

Hi @alexandriadre sorry to hear that! I'll send you a PM.

Okay then it's not just myself. My last three orders have been one sample if that. I get low stock or you don't do samples depending on the location it comes from but then don't offer it. If you don't have that particular sample then give something else. Honestly, sometimes it's the smallest things that make or break it for you.

Damn same here. I think I'll stop ordering online. Really frustrating to spend time picking something for no reason. 

Hi @Vivyboo,

I'm sorry about this! I'll send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie 

HI @Mizzy1024 Oh no! I'm sending you a PM.

Same here, no samples with my latest purchase. 😥

HI @jell0123 Oh no! I'll send you a PM.

Every single time.  I never get the samples I select. 

Same with me I hardly have been getting samples and now lately it won't even let me pick out any.

It's annoying because the samples are what helps me choose new products. Who wants to spend 30 -50 dollars on a product and not try it first. 

Hi @xtinajose,

I'm sorry for the trouble! If you're not able to select samples on the Sephora app on an Android device, please try using the mobile browser or desktop browser instead. Our teams are currently working to fix this and we apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

Best regards,

Laurie

I picked samples for my online order but just got my order delivered but … no samples! I contacted customer service by chat but they basically said they are aware of a problem with sending samples but nothing more. I asked to chat with a supervisor but after waiting for over 10 minutes, I gave up. 

@Naturebee I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM to help. 

Thanks

54 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing