Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Does anyone have lots of trouble logging into BeautyTalk?

Ok this has been a regular problem for me...I have a really hard time even getting in to this website!  I've tried it on every OS - mac, linux, windows - web browsers - chrome, firefox, safari - different networks - and I cannot log in.  The error is always different, sometimes it says page does not exist after I click the login button, sometimes it says error contact administrator.

"An Unexpected Error has occurred. Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 107EE70C. Click your browser's Back button to continue."

Sometimes it will work once and then when I login again it fails.  The only consistent way I've been able to get login to work is to use Private browsing mode on Safari, click login- the page does nothing, nothing loads, no events are triggered, but if I go directly to community.sephora.com I'm apparently logged in

Am I alone in this?

Re: Does anyone have lots of trouble logging into BeautyTalk?

Hi @Madeline7,

This may not be your issue but I know sometimes I get the same error message when I hover over ADVICE and then click on COMMUNITY. I know for me, if I just click on ADVICE, it takes me straight to Beauty Talk. Maybe that will help, maybe not 😉

Beauty Talk.PNG

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

Thanks, entering BT through the advice tab solved my issue.  I've always gone directly to community.sephora.com but that seems to have been causing the issue. 

Hi @Madeline7

I'm going to send you a private message, but as @TrysBeautyItems, clearing your cookies and cache will help. Also, Beauty Talk is not accessible through mobile if you happen to be on there. Please check your inbox when you can. Thanks!

Best,

Mali

Have you cleared cookies/cache? 

Ok well I definitely didn't mean to put this in the acne forum LOL

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • Beauty Talk.PNG
testing