Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Denied refund!

Hi… I am in tears right now… this is the first time I order on Sephora because of a Black Friday deal they had on the Dyson hair dryer that I wanted… I signed up for the free same day delivery and paid in full… waiting all day for my item to arrive and received an email where it said it was delivered with a picture that is was clearly NOT my house… called immediately and they saw everything and told me I had to contact DoorDash that was the company that Sephora hired to deliver my purchase… so I did and as it is logical they told me that they couldn’t do anything that I had to contact Sephora that was the company I made business with… so I did an I escalated the claim and they said that they would contact me with in 48 hours and they didn’t so I called and they said I was denied! That I would not receive my hair dryer or my money! I resubmitted the claim but I am desperate! This is not a 10$ item! I am a kindergarten teacher! In my desperation I found this community… can someone help me? What should I do now? Everyone is telling me to take legal action 

Re: Denied refund!

Hi @mcdv i am going through the same situation right now please tell me how you ended up getting a refund! TIA

Oh my gosh! That is brutal! I hope someone at Sephora resolves it for you. Did you pay for your order with a credit card or PayPal? If so, you can try disputing it with your credit card provider or PayPal - being as you never received your order. It is NOT the customer's responsibility for the shipping/courier service a retailer chooses to entrust with delivery. 

Hi there I was wondering what ended up happening I am going through the same exact situation 

Hi @missmt260 Oh no! I'll send you a PM. 

I am so sorry to hear what you went through. It must feel desperate as your item is super expensive.

i am going through the same thing too. Sephora sent me all the wrong items for my Black Friday orders and refused to refund or reship my items because Sephora assisted me with “previous issue.” Is it my fault that they sent my friend a sample perfume instead of the actual perfume bottle. I am so disappointed with Sephora as I spend $1000+ on their products every year. We don’t deserve to be treated like this.

Hi @nhunguyen2510 please tell me how you ended up getting a refund I am going through the same thing! 

Hi @missmt260, it looks like Danee sent you a message to look into this further. To reply to Danee's message please click your Community Profile > Messages. Thank you!

Hi @nhunguyen2510,

My apologies! I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie 

Hi @mcdv,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message shortly.

Best regards,

Laurie 

I would really appreciate your help… I am desperate… thanks in advance 

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing