Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Blue Tansy Mask - Rancid

I purchased the Sephora Favorites mask set around the holidays 2018. It came with this Herbivore Blue Tansy mask, that I’ve never used or even opened. I went to open it up 2 nights ago for the first time so I could use it and it’s literally black and STINKS! When I look at pictures of the mask online, it looks bluish. I hate to waste an entirely full product like this, considering I paid for it and it’s only 4 months old. What can be done about this? This is what it looks like...

Re: Blue Tansy Mask - Rancid

Hi @plm95,

I am sorry to see this. According to the information on the product page the color of this mask may vary due to natural ingredients. Color may also fade over time but this does not change its efficacy. It is normal for this product to change from a deep blue to a mossy green/gray. However, if you are uncomfortable with using this product, I suggest that you contact the store where you made your purchase to see if they can assist you further. I hope that this helps.

Best,

Zakiya

RE: Re: Blue Tansy Mask - Rancid

Hi, thanks for your reply. I made this purchase online, so I don’t think a store would be able to help. I don’t think the color is mossy/gray it’s black so I don’t think I’m comfortable using it. Especially considering the smell is so...awful

Re: RE: Re: Blue Tansy Mask - Rancid

Hi @plm95,

I will send you a PM to assist you further.

Best,

Zakiya

Blue Tansy Mask - Rancid

OMG! I bought the same set and just checked mine. I've not opened it and it's turned black! I'm not even going to open it, since you said it smells.
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
testing