Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

YSL Love / Updates

Seeing threads for lots of other lovely brands, with my love for YSL growing, I found it only fitting to start a YSL Love / Updates thread (if I missed an existing one, please let me know)!

Please feel free to share any updates about the brand, reviews, YSL looks,  or general love you feel like sharing 🙂

Dangerous Seduction Couture Palette - Neiman Marcus Exclusive

NMC240Y_mz.jpg

Mon Paris - Nordstrom Exclusive

_13090600.jpg

New Vinyl Lip Creme14052360_536238183232026_500020802_n.jpg

Rouge Pur Couture Lipsticks - new releases to match Vinyl Creme

14027163_1611210672505711_832199408_n.jpg

HOLIDAY 2016 PREVIEW

original (10).jpg

Re: YSL Love / Updates

I swatched the new YSL All in One Glow Touché Eclat Foundation. It’s pretty! I got the stingiest sample ever, so I will only have one or two chances to try it. They almost all seemed really warm. Here are some of the lighter shade swatches and me wearing B20, but this is on totally un-prepped skin and no concealer, no setting, so ignore my dry patches and red spots! This seemed on my arm to really stay, but didn’t stay on my face very long, but I hadn’t moisturized and prepped it, so I’ll have to try it again.

I’m not supposed to be getting new foundations anyway, and so far, the NARS radiant longwear would be top choice, but this one seems nice for a radiant foundation. This is not a huge shade range (12, I think?) and I am not usually the 2nd lightest shade of anything, but the rest were all too warm for me. 

L to R: B10, B20, BR30, B30L to R: B10, B20, BR30, B30Wearing B20Wearing B20

@sister13 Ive been hunting everywhere for photos!!! Thank you, I had a feeling I'd have some luck here ;).

I wear Santa Fe in Nars right now so I'm not sure what to get, probably B30 based on your swatches!

Testing to see if this shows up in the feed!

Test #2

Not sure if this is the most active YSL thread but oh well, heres a swatch of the GWP YSL tattouage lippie that was available from the 25delights promo in shade 1! I actually really love the color and how it applies, plus I got a generous size! 3ml! The full size is 6ml and retails for $36.

732F36AE-0128-4BFB-8E2D-8F6186F819C5.jpeg

That shade looks incredible on you! 

IMG_1952.PNG

Yay they're here!!

Swatches of the new YSL Tatouage matte lip stains!!! 😄

My Nordstrom got them in this morning. I've worn one all day and LOVE the formula.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Fyi, YSL Canada direct has the Star Clash/Sparkle Lipstick Wardrobe for $252, limited quantities! @veronika23 not sure who else was interested. 

As much as I am tempted to, I only want 2 shades at most and not worth picking up for that amount (not a deal really). I so wish they would have released these individually like in the U.K. 

Side note, if anyone gets this and wants to split or willing to part with Rose Stiletto in particular please let me know! 

Thanks @Anewxa :). I might have gotten one but not a whole set...

Seems we'll be seeing a liquid lipstick soon from YSL - Tatouage Couture 

The site is entirely in French, but the blogger states that the finish is matte.

That applicator looks super interesting! 🙂

IMG_9770.JPG

IMG_9771.JPG

IMG_9772.JPG

So I have had no luck finding the YSL star clash lipsticks in U.S or Canada. It seems they only released in UK. Not sure why bloggers mentioned Sephora and Nordstrom will get these since no one here has heard anything about it yet. 

@AnewxaI'm sorry. I wish I hadn't posted... I thought we would get them too since it did say worldwide.  Did they ever answer you on IG?

While looking for the star clash lipsticks I came across these at The Bay.

Found them at Sephora too:

http://www.sephora.com/glossy-stain-lip-gloss-P304003?skuId=1956739

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 8.56.52 AM.png

Coming back for one day ONLY!

The limited edition lipstick will, once again, for one day only, be available worldwide on 6 July 2017, coinciding with the International Kissing Day or World Kiss Day

The lipstick is formulated with YSL’s Color Reveal Technology, which combines intense, true color with comfortable, long-lasting moisture. It provides medium to full coverage with a radiant, satin finish. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Star Clash Lipstick ($37), is re-launching soon at Nordstrom, and Sephora. Immediately available from Rakuten.

Screen Shot 2017-07-02 at 8.51.50 PM.png

So the day as come and I can't seem to find these on ysl, Sephora or Nordstrom...🤔🤔🤔

Me as well! There's absolutely no advertisement based on International Kissing Day 😞

same...was it a hoax lol @veronika23

@Anewxa  I didn't think it was 😞

It went up for Ysl direct UK just a few mins ago... @veronika23

Ohhh! Maybe it's coming here at 12pm EST? @Anewxa

testing