Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I am sure you will like Spice, I like it for everyday use too. Did you try them with the Tom Ford base?  I have the Tom ford primer and it helps when I use that for my cream shadows. I prefer to get them from Nordies just because of their return policy and my awesome SA.

Yup NJ kindly passed her SA's info so I will place a bigger order through her when she calls me back. Whats nordies return policy though?

I actually didnt even know about the base (very new to TF) so I will def check that out too! Thanks for the tip. 

As long as you have the product box(they have their own bar code sticker for anything you buy), you can send the items back even after trying it. Your orders come with a paid return label and they will call and refund you in whichever card you like. 

Oh wow..ok now thats customer service! Thanks for the info!

I heard this from other brands too like Tata Harper, Kat Burki and Guerlain(7% raise). Tata's regenerating cleanser will go up from 90 to 130. So I was expecting the same for Tom Ford at some point. Thanks anewxa, now I need to plan my purchases for February 😉

haha np dioradict! I must admit I have quite the TF list and almost had a moment of panic to get everything then and there but thankfully I resisted and even passed on platinum.. I asked NJ about this in the post below and would love your input too..whats your opinion abt platinum? I know colors like spice will always work for me but this Im not sure. 

I will do it tomoro morning/Afternoon for u, I promise 🙂

Np take your time and thank you 🙂

Pm-ed you with some pics of sphinx 🙂

Thanks so much DA! I pm'd you back 🙂

I'm sure Spice will be beautiful on you! Enjoy!

But eep - I'm hoping that price increase doesn't apply to the States. They just increased prices in the past...it was less than a year ago right?

Oh I didn't ask about prices in the states, but maybe for us it is due to the current low dollar in Canada?

Usually hearing that would make me impulse buy everything but thanks to their no return or exchange policy I held myself back lol. 

I'm wondering if Negligee was in my CCO Because it was mislabeled because this doesn't look like any of the swatches I've seen. I really like it so I'm happy but im very confused 😛image.jpg

image.jpg

That does not look like negligee in the tube at all! But it looks very good on you regardless on what color name it is 🙂

kethry, I bought a mislabelled "Negligee" off someone recently and it also looks like this. I still haven't used it- do you think it's worth keeping if I have Didier already??

I can't answer that - mine is ever so slightly more opaque than my Didier but I don't know if that is normal or just my bullet. And any slight color difference basically disappears on the lips. I'm keeping it because I've already used it and because Didier is one of my all-time fav lipstick colors plus it was CCO Prices. I Am actually contemplating passing my Didier to my sister because she basically has 2 lipsticks and nothing deep/bright. 

But, if you don't see yourself using up Didier, I would pass it on. My biggest problem with doing that is I am pretty comfortable that it is Moroccan Rouge but I cant 'prove' it LOL

I went to my cco - all of them were this. On the plus side, I am 99% it's Moroccan rouge based on the swatch of their tester which swatched like my didier - so mine must have been in a weird part of a batch with slightly more pigment or something. 

On the negative, I got told that of course it's negligee and online swatches look different and they only get dept store overstocks, never seconds. WTFever

I bought Negligee at my CCO and it is a muted browny pink neutral. Wonder what that one really is??

image.jpgJoaquin, Didier, 'negligee', jay

That definitely doesn't look like Negligee to me.

Mine is much more of a plum/brown.

Whatever it is, it looks really nice on you!

Mine is the same as you perfectly described, bought last fall at a CCO. Does not look like the shades above.

3 Replies
testing