Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

I picked up the Naked Bronze duo, and let me say that this photo does NOT do it justice! It's stunning, and looks surprisingly neutral on me. 

Please excuse how tired I look! 

image.jpg

What lipstick are you wearing? Did you do an ombre effect? It looks GORGEOUS on you!

Thank you! Theres actually no ombré, but it's Kat Von D's foiled liquid lipstick (in Adora, I believe!) - it's metallic, so that's likely the shift in colour you see in the photo 🙂

Ahh makes sense. Looks gorgeous with those freckles

Couldn't post on top feed. Can someone one guide me where I can find Tom ford summer collection 2015 eye and cheek palette

I'm afraid that one is sold out everywhere. You might want to add that into the unicorn thread. I remember jcmb has one extra one. It might be a long shot but you might want to pm her to see if she still has an extra. 

Oh wow thanks, pming her now

Don't know if you found one but there are a few on ebay.  The prices are painful but I caved and did it anyway since I just recently lost my wallet to TF.  Totally gorgeous.  Looks like the only things left in stores/online via regular outlets might be the cream blush, two of the cream eye colors (blue and black) and the two sheer lipsticks. 

Yes, absolutely! It's so pretty. And I love that I could wear the cream shadow to work, and then touch up and add the celestial at night 🙂 

Enjoy! Have you tried other eye cream shadows? Btw, you don't look tired at all 🙂 pretty look actually

I haven't! I kind of wish I had pre-ordered Golden Peach, although I'm not sure I'd use it as often as I will this one. I'm seriously thinking about picking up Black Oyster! I'm passing on Midnight Sea, because I know I wouldn't wear the colours. 

Haha well thank you! I feel like I can see the bags under my eyes though. Thank goodness for good concealer 😉

I have an enable picture couple page back;) I like BlackOyster 🙂 

You look beautiful! 

I agree with you about Naked bronze. I had to back it up because I was reaching for it so often.

I don't blame you! It's so pretty. As much as I love the Pink Glow palette, I'm really blown away by this duo!

Is any other CDN girls STILL Waiting for the summer collection?

Holt Renfrew already launched the summer collection on the weekend of May 20th. I already picked up my order. Your Holts should have it by now.

Oh I know. I got my pre-order but it was messed up and my SA still owes me a lipstick I already paid for.She gave someone else my paradiso and told me more stock would come later. Looks like I won't ever get it at this rate.

I can't believe she did that! How could she give someone else an item that you already paid for?! You pay for preorders, meaning way ahead of time, for the convienience of getting your products as soon as they launch. I would honestly have a talk with her manager, and start relying on another SA. 

Yeah this has not been a good experience and this was my 4th order with her, and my last 😞

Sadly she is the manager of the counter.

Oh darn. I guess you're stuck if you want to keep shopping there. If you don't want to keep shopping there, speak to the manager of the cosmetics department in general. I would be pissed as **** if I paid that much for a preorder and then got one product damaged, and the other product sold to another client. That's not good customer service and plain unfair. 

Christal, is it possible for you to just switch to a different Holt Renfrew store? I don't blame you for being upset 😞 I would be, too! 

5 Replies
testing