Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Wow those colors are gorgeous.  I don't want to think about fall yet but who can resist Chanel.

Swatches and layering of select cream (Purpre Profound and Terre Brule) and powder shadows (Vibrant Violet, Chocolate Brown, Desert Rouge) from the upcoming Chanel Ombre Premier Collection from Beauty Accord (ME_UNINTERRUPTED):Beauty Accord product display.jpg)Swatch 1.jpgSwatch 2.jpgSwatch 3.jpgSwatch 4.jpg

Swatches of the Ombre Premieres from ByGeorgiaGrace

Seems in the last photo only the underlined shade names are the new shades.  

Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 2.12.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-16 at 2.13.31 PM.png

More swatches from British Beauty Blogger:

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 8.07.40 PM.png

Starting bottom to top: Sable (satin), Flesh (satin) Desert Rouge (metallic), Poudre D’Or (metallic), Visione (matte), Vibrant Violet (satin), Chocolate Brown (matte), Talpa (satin) and Bronze Antique (satin).

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 8.10.39 PM.png

In the swatch, top to bottom, Blue Jean, Carbone, Noir Satin and Verde.

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 8.12.24 PM.png

So, in the swatch left to right, is Lilas D’Or, Noir Petrole and Pourpre Profund.

And from ObsessionBeauty.PL

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 8.18.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-04 at 8.19.29 PM.png

Beautiful! Does anyone have any idea when/where these will be available in Canada? 

@vhm333 I emailed Chanel a few weeks ago to ask and they told me they will hit Canadian counters on 6/4.

Thanks @Mochapj

Oh man, Desert Rouge is calling my name!

Thanks for all the swatches!

I NEED the blue!!! @Mochapj

swatches from Makeupandbeautyblog

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 5.52.43 PM.png

Noir Petrole & Pourpre Profound look really nice and smooth. And taupes are my weakness, Talpa looks beautiful. I'm going to wait until I can check these out in person before ordering, but I'm excited. And scared for my wallet. 

HOT OFF THE PRESSES: Received an e-mail from Chanel direct announcing their Ombres Premieres Cream and Powder Eyeshadow Collection, with a mix and match eye look option when you view the collection online.

nsmail-4.jpg

nsmail-3.jpg

Thanks for posting! That blue! I wonder how close it is to the PM 😄

It's beautiful, but then I realize it might be highly similar to my favorite staple:  Burberry cream shadow in Pink Heather. I probably don't need it, but, the want is strong. 

@TraceyEB I'd heard these were coming from an overseas friend, but where are you seeing this swiping layer thing?  

I can't find anything like that on their website.

Sorry I didn't see your message until now and grateful for the pics posted below. My local counter thought they'd get them in a few weeks. Going by on Friday.

Am heartened that most of the eyeshadows are permanent. Can't wait to swatch my reds to see if I have dupes for that gorgeous red eye look below. I really want this bronze-y look below, which is part of the campaign photos.

Chanel_Ombre_Premiere_summer_2017_eyeshadow_collection1.jpg

Anything you have your eye on, @Mochapj?

@TraceyEB I'm definitely going to pop over to a counter to check them out in person once they come out, but I'm curious to see Pourpre Profond and Noir Petrole IRL.

I really liked the colour of the Noir Petrole liner they released a few months ago, but I needed another eyeliner like I needed a hole in the head, so I passed. If it's the same shade, I may pick that up.

@MochapjI'm expecting a lot of interest in Pourpre Profond, me included! I was showing my spouse the mix and match eye looks and we had different ideas about what I could pull off. So I grabbed MAC Antique and the red from CT's Dolce Vita, put a shade on each eye (my swatch test) and showed him what I could look like if glammed it up. He laughed, I disappeared again, threw on a little glitter from the Dolce Vita palette and never looked so made up for a night at home. Ha!

LOL, I don't think I could even get my SO to feign that kind of interest in makeup, so bravo to yours! 😄

After a lot of fiddling I finally got the mobile site to work on my laptop properly (and not keep kicking me back to Canada, on top of it) and managed to play around with the layering tool.

I definitely need to check out the 2 I mentioned, but also Terre Brule, I think.

And will need to swatch Talpa, Verde and Desert Rouge from the powders!  The Verde + Noir Petrole was just 😮 

I like Talpa and Terre Brule and curious if I could wear Verde (and how Verde and Noire Petrole  compare to the ELxVB shades). Glad you were able to get the mobile site working on your laptop. I know the frustration about getting kicked back to a website of the country you're in when you want to be on the other country's site. Drives me crazy!!!

My spouse will give me his opinion if I ask for it. I was trying to find BT on the Sephora app when I came across Sephora's Virtual Assistant, as he came in. It was so freaky,I had to show him. We were laughing our way through a few examples of me with a smokey eye or feline flick. That was the segway to the Chanel shades that I was hoping to look at.

2 Replies
testing