cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Return Issues: Empty Box

Has anyone tried returning products (via mail) and had customer service tell them their product center received an empty box with only a packing slip inside? This just happened to me today... I returned around $130 of face products (they broke me out/allergic reaction) in January, got the confirmation from the warehouse they received my return and were processing it over two weeks ago. I recently inquired about the status of my return, and they wanted me to call customer service, which seemed silly to do just to check the status. I emailed them all the info (order number, the items in the package, and the tracking number) and still called my cell. Left a message saying they got an empty box and to call them back, but then continued to email me. I asked what I was supposed to do next in this process and they just stopped communicating with me...

So, has anyone else had issues with mailed returns? I had previous issues (around two or three years ago) mailing returns, but it seemed like they updated their system, giving you tracking info, etc. I guess not.

Re: Return Issues: Empty Box

It seems to be a serious problem with Sephora.  I'm actually going to contact the BBB and ask them to do an investigation.  Just recently this happened to me.  Why in the hell would anyone return an empty box - waste their time.  Who are they trying to kid!  Never buying from their website again!

Same thing happened to me, I got my money back. But several months after they want me to pay the back charged because they said I returned empty box. I called and asked them to do the investigation.  They never done their investigation with their warehouse who does the return.  Even after more than 3 years, I'm not able to make online order until I pay the back charge. Why I have to pay the back charge for all the item I already returned. 

Hi @Shareen74,

I'm sorry to hear this and I'm happy to take a look further. I'll send you a message shortly.

Best regards,

Laurie

So sending a message means what to you?  Are you actually investigating it and refunding my money or are you just scamming and letting other customers know by responding to my email with a short message that in fact, you're just not going to refund me?  I really would like to know because customers should be aware that when they purchase your items online and try to return them - sephora is going to scam them and say they received empty boxes? Which one is it @LaurieBT?

Hi @Shareen74,

I have reached out for more information and once I receive an update I will be following up with you directly. Thank you.

Warm regards,

Laurie

Hi Amelia143,

Sorry to hear this! I'll PM you in a moment to help.

Anonymous Insider

Thanks, Stephanie, I replied back last night. Any updates? I'm getting the run around with Customer Service, where they keep telling me they got an empty box, which I clearly already understand. I'm not sure what they're implying, but this level of customer service saddens me. Especially since I've been a member for 8 years and a VIB Rouge since the program started...

Did this ever get resolved? The same thing happened to me.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing