Winter

What are your favorite skincare/makeup brand of all time? And what are some new favorite brands?

(0) Hearts
To all those beauty obsessed/ beauty junkies: What are your favorite skincare and makeup brand of all time? And what are some new favorites?

I think my all time favorite skincare is Murad- I've been using it on and off for over 10 years. And I think of all my skincare products I have- a majority are Murad. I use manly the Acne line, but have quite a few other products from Dr. Murad.
My all time favorite makeup...would have to go to Urban Decay, although don't have the naked 1 or naked 3 palette- yet!

But lately, I've been obsessing over Josie Maran and Tarte. It's like I can't buy enough of their products! I can't wait to see what new products or sets they are going to come out with!
jojobe

Re: What are your favorite skincare/makeup brand of all time? And what are some new favorite brands?

Lancome for eye cream and body nutrix....

JM for argean oil

Boscia sleep mask

Foundation- Chanel

I don't have a brand for cleanser because mine are all natural

REN for Glycolactic Acid

Lip- Bite 

Eyeliner Marc Jacobs Highliner

Juice beauty toner

AthenaBolina

Re: What are your favorite skincare/makeup brand of all time? And what are some new favorite brands?

Oh man, I don't know how to pick! For continuity though, I'd have to say Clinique for skin care.  I use it most of the time, and have since I was a teenager.  I do have some Ole Henriksen, and use philosophy eye cream, plus I have Korres toner and the yogurt night cream. 

For makeup, my eyes are definitely UD.  I have a TON of benefit products (love their eyecream!!), The Balm, makeup forever eyeliner is my current fave right now.  My current fave mascara is by Too Faced.  I have mostly UD, Benefit and The Balm makeup though.  I used to LOVE MAC, but I grew tired of their shadows and have found they don't last as long as UD.  I have Naked 2 & 3, plus Theodora and a make your own palette.  I did have Naked 1, but gave it to my sister.  Oh and my favorite lipstick is by Bite!

jecrystal

(0) Hearts

Skin care right now is Boscia, but I've been brand-loyal to Clinique 3 step for years...

Make up is Tarte (seems to be a crowd favorite!), Benefit, Make Up Forever, NARS & Laura Mercier. Oh and UD for eyes!!!!

shoppiturt

(0) Hearts

I can't speak about all time since I only recently started paying more attention to brands, but I am loving Dior right now! I've bought mainly skincare items and the cleansing water, lip glow and creme de rose especially I feel I can't be without! As for other new brands I'm adoring, I'd have to say Boscia and L'Occitane. :smileyhappy:

court159

(0) Hearts

I love Murad too but lately I've been liking some Boscia products and for makeup I recently purchased some Too Face and Stila eye makeup that was great and just to throw hair into the mix I am completely and utterly obsessed with Living Proof. I usually am more obsessed with Makeup/Skincare but this hair stuff is absolutely fabulous and I can't get enough!

Winter

(0) Hearts

The Stila stay all day liner is the best! I usually use UD pencil liners- because I'm always in a hurry, but my favorite liner is Stila's!

court159

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

That was exactly the product I was thinking of, that and of course the Kitten eyeshadow, which is a classic!

mkupgk

(0) Hearts

My fav skincare is by algenist and makeup has to be UD, Guerlain, dior

leolion

(0) Hearts

I love Philosophy for skin care, UD for lips and eyes, Nars for blush, Lancome for mascara, Mister Light by Givenchy, and the verdict is still out on foundation and powder.

calamityjane85

My favorite makeup brand is Tarte! Up and down and all around. :smileyvery-happy:

Winter

(0) Hearts

I wish I owned all the tarte blushes! A girl can dream....

tracygirl64

I'm absolutely obsessed with Josie Maran and Tarte for years now! Lately, I've been obsessing over Bite Cosmetics and Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics too. :smileyvery-happy: Oooh, and don't forget Buxom when they release new colors!

mberteig

(0) Hearts

Favorite skincare - Ole Henriksen, Peter Thomas Roth

Favorite makeup - Too Faced, Sephora brand

meecheroo

(0) Hearts

For skincare I love Perricone MD and Peter Thomas Roth. Pricey, but goodies.

sablesable

(0) Hearts

Tough one, but I'd have to say...

skin care: Clarins

make-up: Tarte or Bourjois

katie1724

I use so many different products from different brands -- I'm not really loyal to any one over another. My skincare HGs come from La Roche-Posay (sunscreen, body wash, occasional moisturizer), Anthony Logistics (facial cleanser), Shiseido (eye cream), Caudalie (moisturizer), Prescriptives (moisturizer) and REN (mask).

In terms of cosmetics, I'm probably most loyal to Burberry and NARS as entire lines; however, Chanel blush is my favorite, La Roche-Posay makes my favorite mascara, my favorite lipstick shade is from Bobbi Brown, etc. :smileyhappy:

tehprincessjenn

I used to like Mac a lot when I was younger- say fresh college age. Now I prefer Guerlain. 

Put it this way- once United Airlines stole my make-up, most of my products were gone and I guess I contemplated it by getting more expensive product, sadly never used. And now I have a bag just for all my Guerlain products.... 

My old favorite for skin care was H20+ and I hated Purity Made Simple. I think in college my all time has been Philosophy and I use Purity Made Simple original post swim practice and Purity Made Simple gel cleanser normal. 

Ironically my "Guerlain bag" is in a Philosophy bag... 

Winter

(0) Hearts

Haha! That's funny! 

I was somewhat Philosophy crazed in college too...I don't have anything against the products, I just got tired of using it. 

1cros3nail4givn

(0) Hearts

Skincare....geez too many I pretty much use all brands 

Really excited to try LaMer soon!

makeup....I have fallen hard for YSL and Guerlain and Koh Gen Do...just beautiful. I've been eying Ellis Faas skin foundation and I'm getting Jane Iredell samples soon! Thought I'd venture outside of sephora.

Im gonna just throw in hair and say carols daughter and caviar protein repair.  

Winter

(0) Hearts

i heard the Ellis Faas concealer is really nice! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 49 replies
  • 34 hearts
  • 28 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • nikki
    • mberteig
    • tehprincessjenn
    • jen81
    • sarah468