From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Insiders

Insiders

• 116043 Members
  • 2800 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty Insiders unite! Share your reward goals, hauls, and burning questions with other members of the beauty community.

Beauty Insiders unite! Share your reward goals, hauls, and burning questions with other members of the beauty community.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Insiders
sephora and kohl's
I recently made a purchase from kohl's online for sephora and didn't see where I could link the account to receive my points. Can ...read more
I recently made a purchase from kohl's online for sephora and didn't see where I could link the account to receive my points. Can I please get some help with this. Thanks.
New Post in Insiders
Kohl's and Sephora points
Hello, I recently made a purchase through the kohl's website for sephora and I didn't see where I was supposed to link the account ...read more
Hello, I recently made a purchase through the kohl's website for sephora and I didn't see where I was supposed to link the accounts so I would like to have my points added please. Thanks Maison Margiela REPLICA' Matcha Meditation 3.4 oz/ 100 mL
New Reply in Insiders
rewards bazaar
|
Re: rewards bazaar
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ASephoraGirly Welcome
@ASephoraGirly Welcome
New Reply in Insiders
Actually helpful or just the hype?
|
Re: Actually helpful or just the hype?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @mileyannh, makeup can be really subjective. I wouldn't go so far to say all hyped products are bad, but usually when they are hy ...read more
@mileyannh, makeup can be really subjective. I wouldn't go so far to say all hyped products are bad, but usually when they are hyped up so much, they are bound to not really work for a lot of people. It's just numbers and that everything can't work for everyone because we're all different. That being said, it might be better to just use tiktok like a loves or shopping list and then wait out the hype to see if certain things are really worth it to you. Like, how you just noted DE drops work, but you didn't find them exceptional. Usually after the hype dies down, you'll find how people echo similar feelings or not.
New Reply in Insiders
What Is The Best I Can Get For $25
|
Re: What Is The Best I Can Get For $25
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you soooooo much 🫶🏼
Thank you soooooo much 🫶🏼
New Reply in Insiders
Best chance for reward IPhone or IPad or Computer?
|
Re: Best chance for reward IPhone or IPad or Computer?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @AmyC I have the app and use that to score the bigger rewards. It’s just convenience for me. I have done it on desktop with no iss ...read more
@AmyC I have the app and use that to score the bigger rewards. It’s just convenience for me. I have done it on desktop with no issues.
New Post in Insiders
Makeup
SpoilerWhats the favourite and cheap brand would your repurchase for your face makeup products?tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush ...read more
SpoilerWhats the favourite and cheap brand would your repurchase for your face makeup products?tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush Seduce Charlotte Tilbury Matte & Metallic Double Ended Eyeliner - Eye Color Magic Collection Green Lights Gucci 24 Hour Full Coverage Luminous Matte Finish Foundation 260W NARS Afterglow Tinted Lip Balm Orgasm Bobbi Brown Lipstick Burnt Red Armani Beauty Acqua Di Gio Deodorant 2.6 oz/ 75g Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex Serum Duo 2x 1.7 oz / 50 mL Moroccanoil Dry Scalp Treatment 1.5 oz/ 45 mL ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Mini Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder Ultra Pink Whats the favourite and cheap brand would your repurchase for your face makeup products?
New Reply in Insiders
Is the innisfree hydration essential reward worth it?
|
Re: Is the innisfree hydration essential reward worth it?
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @CassieSwiftie innisfree makes some great products for sure! In terms of whether or not a reward is worth it, I like to compare th ...read more
@CassieSwiftie innisfree makes some great products for sure! In terms of whether or not a reward is worth it, I like to compare the value of the reward to the dollar spend it would take to earn that amount of points. If you’re looking for a fun way to earn extra points, I highly recommend completing the beauty challenges (I think there’s one available now). It’s an easy way to earn up to 500 points, without necessarily spending $500!
New Reply in Insiders
Empties
|
Re: Empties
RISING STAR I INSIDER
Reply: May empties: shu uemura Ashita Supreme Purifying Sea Salt Scalp Scrub 11.4 oz/ 325 g (A great scrub. Cleans scalp, but nondrying ...read more
May empties: shu uemura Ashita Supreme Purifying Sea Salt Scalp Scrub 11.4 oz/ 325 g (A great scrub. Cleans scalp, but nondrying to hair. Will likely repurchase.) L'oreal Elvive Hyaluron Plump shampoo (Drying, which is the opposite of what is it supposed to do. Also made my hair dull. Will not repurchase.) L'Oréal Professionnel Metal Detox Anti-Breakage Hair Mask 8.5 oz / 250 ml (This was a sample. It seemed to make my hair softer. I would like to try it again with the corresponding shampoo.) I finished three airdry stylers:Bumble and bumble Grooming Styling Creme 5 oz/ 150 mL (This product gets zero attention, but it is a great airdry styler for fine to medium hair. It does not have a lot of hold, but is conditioning and reduces frizz.)JVN Complete Hydrating Air Dry Hair Styling Cream 5 oz/ 147 mL (This was a sample. Has a fair amount of hold for creating waves.)Mizani True Textures Perfect Coil Oil Gel 10.98 oz / 325 mL (This was a sample. Very good for frizz and shine.) Briogeo Rosarco Milk™ Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray Mini 1.75 oz (Will likely repurchase. Great for detangling and conditioning. Only drawback is that it does not have a heat protectant.)
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Insiders
Honest reviews not welcome?
Anyone else notice that any time you try to post an honest review you get a "submission failed" notification? This happens with e ...read more
Anyone else notice that any time you try to post an honest review you get a "submission failed" notification? This happens with every review that isn't great. It seems like the company may be filtering.
51,789 Posts