poshgirl08

Redeeming Beauty Points

Hello everyone!  This might be a super dumb question but I have never redeemed my beauty points and wonder first of all if it is worth doing so, and I was wondering do I have to do it along with a purchase?  I have four hundred points.

TrysBeautyItems

Re: Redeeming Beauty Points

(0) Hearts

In store will differ than what shows online and varies store to store. If it's something you want to try or love, than grab it, if not it wont go against your status/points. For online, yes it needs to be added to the order during checkout.

wingatprsct

(0) Hearts

I'll just add to what the others have said. The perks in my store are often different from what's online. Points are definitely worth redeeming especially if it's a travel size of something you use on a regular basis or just to try something new.

mberteig

(0) Hearts

Hi,

Redeem your points if it is something you really want; otherwise, save them.  You do not have to make a purchase to redeem points in-store.  What they offer in terms of point perks changes fairly often, so wait until you see something you like!

btmod2

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi poshgirl08,

It is not necessary to make a purchase when redeeming Beauty Insider points in the store. You can just go in and tell the cast member that you want to redeem your points for and they can show you what items are available to redeem that day. I hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

Best,
Ty
kalex

Totally worth it if there's something you've been wanting to try!  Your points don't expire so if there's nothing you really want then save them!  

jellybean917

There are usually several 100 pt perk options in the rewards boutique online, or at your local store. Honestly, it just depends on your personal preference if you want to get one! If there's a product you've wanted to try, it's a great way to do that. Most of them are minis or deluxe samples.

And yup, you do need to place an order to pick one up.

kalex

I don't think you have to purchase anything in-store to redeem for point perks do you?

MysticalAngel

I can confirm that I've redeemed points for perks without purchasing anything in store. :smileyhappy:

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

Ah, good point. I actually don't know about in-store! Someone else might be able to answer that definitively.

sydmarsis15

You don't have to buy anything to redeem them in store, they've forgotten a couple times to add them to my purchases and were still able to do a transaction just to use my points!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • kalex
    • mberteig
    • MysticalAngel
    • wingatprsct
    • jellybean917