Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

Beauty Recommendations

Can someone recommend some products for me please? I want some fun makeup for a night out. I don’t really mind about the total but I don’t want the individual cost of a product to be more than $20. I don’t need concealer or foundation but would love to know the best inexpensive, blush, highliter, lipgloss, eyeshadow and mascara.

Re: Beauty Recommendations

Hi! I saw your reply to @svgshep post for beauty recommendations and was in awe! I bought the rare beauty liquid highlighter and love it. I added the rare beauty blush and the mascaras you suggested to my wishlist and can't wait for an occasion to buy them or get them. I was talking about US $$$ so your recommendations fit perfectly. Do you have any other products you would recommend, specifically eyeshadow? It is so hard to find a good pallet under $60. Or any makeup or beauty tips? I am new to the makeup world and am still trying to figure everything out.
Ps. What is the spoiler highlight to read that every one puts in their posts?

Hi @QueenOfKarma I'm so happy you liked them! 🥳🥳

The spoiler is the Triangle with the ! Point in it, you'll see it above the reply box when your responding to threads. Above where we can add photos etc..l

For more affordable eyeshadow the mini palettes from Too Faced or Natasha Denona or Pat McGrath are nice ones too try out to see if you like the brand.

Natasha Denona Mini Glam Eyeshadow Palette 0.028 oz x 5/ 0.79 g 

Too Faced Mini Born This Way Complexion-Inspired Eyeshadow Palette Cold Smolder Nudes 

PAT McGRATH LABS Mini Eye Shadow Palette: Midnight Voyage 

There are different palettes with different color stories, everyone likes and wears different things.  I just tagged a few too help you see them. 💖

I would recommend if you can, visiting your local store to swatch anything you can for palette's and eyeshadows you like. They look different on different skin tones, if your warm or cool toned, and personal taste. It might help you find something you will like or hopefully love. 😊

Thank you so much! Sorry that my user changed. I accidentally logged out and forgot my password😬😬😬. Luckily I didn’t have many points on my old account. I’m still not sure what you mean about the triangle box with the exclamation point. This is what it looks like for me. Where is it supposed to show up? Also are you okay being like my beauty mentor or whatever? One more thing, what are some of your favorite brands? 

IMG_2147.jpeg

I use the makeup by Mario blush in the shade dusty rose and it’s so pretty! I love that it comes with a brush and is super easy to blend out. I agree with tower 28, they have such an amazing mascara and it is one of my faves! So worth it! For highlighter I use rare beauty powder highlight in the shade exhilarate and it’s so good! I don’t recommend the liquid as it is super hard to blend but the powder is amazing!!! For lipgloss tower 28 lip jellies are so amazing, texture and everything! Same with summer Fridays even though it isn’t a gloss it is my holy grail!

hey! i have some nice products. i have some of these and some are my moms but would totally reccomend

the tower 28 mascara is actually my holy grail, its super not clumpy  and the kaja highlighter+eyeshadow is super long lasting. i have repurchased the grapefruit laniege multiple times and the refy blush is amazing for amped up looks and i have no words for the lys blush its soooo pretty 10/10 recccomend

hope this helps! 🙂

Thank you so much!

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_2147.jpeg
testing