From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 117247 Members
  • 3059 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
What samples do you really want to try IRL?
|
Re: What samples do you really want to try IRL?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @greeneyedgirl107 I am all for perfume samples...though I don't go through them anywhere close to how fast I get them haha. The on ...read more
@greeneyedgirl107 I am all for perfume samples...though I don't go through them anywhere close to how fast I get them haha. The one I really want to try most is KILIAN Paris Blue Moon Ginger Dash 1.7 oz / 50 mL eau de parfum spray
Recent images from this conversation
Ambassador Curated
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @caitbird Thank you! Right now mine sit in a big caboodle type case. I just randomly grab when it's time for one. I really like th ...read more
@caitbird Thank you! Right now mine sit in a big caboodle type case. I just randomly grab when it's time for one. I really like the idea of alphabetical order.
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: @idanyd thank you!  ...read more
@idanyd thank you! 😊
The Travel Beauty Thread
|
Re: The Travel Beauty Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you for your kind words!! I’m so sorry for you too! It’s a part of life but never easy. ((Hugs)) @Sunnysmom ...read more
Thank you for your kind words!! I’m so sorry for you too! It’s a part of life but never easy. ((Hugs)) @Sunnysmom
Monthly Misses: April 2024
|
Re: Monthly Misses: April 2024
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: @danielledanielle Good to know, and thanks for the feedback! When I swatched some shades of that new Hueguard Tint SPF 50 sunscre ...read more
@danielledanielle Good to know, and thanks for the feedback! When I swatched some shades of that new Hueguard Tint SPF 50 sunscreen, the one closest to my skin tone pulled noticeably too warm. I’m not surprised the shade you got leans a bit orange. Hope it does work better for your “summer” skin tone. 🙂 I know sunscreens are costly to develop and test, and some brands try to keep their shade ranges kinda narrow as a result—and the shades usually reflect brands’ assumption that everyone wants a “got some sun” tan/gold/bronze tone. Interesting that Live Tinted’s range of this sunscreen does include an olive undertone and 2 or 3 neutrals, but the only cool undertone is the lightest shade and none of the medium shades are neutral. 🙄 Then again, the medium shades might all end up being too ghostly on my face vs. my hand (like the original Hueguard SPF 30) so I dunno, I could end up needing one of the deeper shades if I was going to try this sunscreen. The SPF 30 contains almost double the zinc oxide as the SPF 50 (which is interesting; I also see a chemical sunscreen on the latter’s INCI list, and LT might also rely on titanium dioxide to reach that SPF 50 rating), so the SPF 50 might leave less of a white cast on my face. I don’t think I could get past the scent though… that’s one of the things that made me give up on ILIA’s sunscreen. /nerdy rambling
Recommendations?
|
Re: Recommendations?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @starbucked The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL Caudalie Vinosource-Hydra SOS Intense Hydration M ...read more
@starbucked The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL Caudalie Vinosource-Hydra SOS Intense Hydration Moisturizer 1.6 oz/ 50 mL LANEIGE Cream Skin Refillable Toner & Moisturizer with Ceramides and Peptides Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum
Does anyone have any mascara suggestions???
|
Re: Does anyone have any mascara suggestions???
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @Chloe168 I love Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara , delivers longer lashes all day and then cones off wi ...read more
@Chloe168 I love Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara , delivers longer lashes all day and then cones off without ruin I ng your lashes. An inexpensive option is SEPHORA COLLECTION Love The Lift Curling and Volumizing Mascara Ultra Black .
Product
|
Re: Product
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @PMaitri you have to work for the products. It doesn’t just get sent to you right away. You have to read the guidelines on the sit ...read more
@PMaitri you have to work for the products. It doesn’t just get sent to you right away. You have to read the guidelines on the site of what to do. They usually have daily task or reviews they want you to do.
May Thank You Shoutout
|
Re: May Thank You Shoutout
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: Your sooooo welcome your replies and comments mean so much your kindness has made me feel so welcome in the community and I can’t ...read more
Your sooooo welcome your replies and comments mean so much your kindness has made me feel so welcome in the community and I can’t wait to continue my BIC journey thank you once again for the kindness
Sephora Microsmooth Powder
|
Re: Sephora Microsmooth Powder
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Ageless50, a lot powder products have been reformulated recently to remove talc. I'm not sure if that's the only ingredient chan ...read more
@Ageless50, a lot powder products have been reformulated recently to remove talc. I'm not sure if that's the only ingredient change, but it was a primary one I think.
217,650 Posts