From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Beauty Confidential

Beauty Confidential

• 117819 Members
  • 3088 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Beauty secrets are for sharing. Discover the latest beauty news and launches from trending brands.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Beauty Pet Peeves 2
|
Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Try the Milk setting spray!! I love it.
Try the Milk setting spray!! I love it.
Recent images from this conversation
2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
|
Re: 2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @jaaayp Yes! Canada is both of my homes! I live more in the west and my home where I grew up is in the east! My husband is in the ...read more
@jaaayp Yes! Canada is both of my homes! I live more in the west and my home where I grew up is in the east! My husband is in the military so we move around a lot! It’s just super expensive to fly east!! Oooo buying another home, good for you! That’s an amazing accomplishment!! Are housing prices crazy there? I feel like they are crazy all over! It’s pretty crazy here too and I’m in a small town! Like super small! I’m on a no buy June and maybe July and August lol 😂 I need literally nothing tho. No more treats for me!
Skincare
|
Re: Skincare
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ana13medina If you don't have any specific concerns I'd recommend a basic routine that keeps you clean/protected. A simple clean ...read more
@ana13medina If you don't have any specific concerns I'd recommend a basic routine that keeps you clean/protected. A simple cleanser, and then a moisturizing SPF for day and a moisturizer for night time. Don't get me wrong, it's fun to try new things, but I also think keeping things simple is nice. Cleanser I'd recommend from Sephora Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser Moisturizer for Evenings belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb with Peptide and Ceramide SPF for Day Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench® Hyaluronic Hydrating Moisturizer SPF 45 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Good luck!!
Vitamin c serum suggestions please
|
Re: Vitamin c serum suggestions please
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @RebeccaV2 that one has some positives like disclosing percentage of Vitamin C and airtight packaging. I don't care for in the i ...read more
@RebeccaV2 that one has some positives like disclosing percentage of Vitamin C and airtight packaging. I don't care for in the inclusion of fragrant essential oils, tho.
New Post in Beauty Confidential
Replacement for matte powder foundation
I have used the Sephora collection matte powder foundation 26 neutral sand for years and it’s no longer available. What is the mos ...read more
I have used the Sephora collection matte powder foundation 26 neutral sand for years and it’s no longer available. What is the most similar color in the matte powder foundation collection now?
Sol de janeiro
|
Re: Sol de janeiro
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: You should get Sol de Janeiro 40 next, it smells super good.
You should get Sol de Janeiro 40 next, it smells super good.
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @PicktheSiren This is a beautiful natural look, your look turned out lovely! 勺 ...read more
@PicktheSiren This is a beautiful natural look, your look turned out lovely! 🩷
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you sweets! @missjeanie ...read more
Thank you sweets! @missjeanie
Blind Purchases
|
Re: Blind Purchases
ICON II INSIDER
Reply: I’m rethinking my strategy also @CorgiMommy . The shipping costs from the trades do add up and sometimes it just isn’t worth it. ...read more
I’m rethinking my strategy also @CorgiMommy . The shipping costs from the trades do add up and sometimes it just isn’t worth it.
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Ahhh thank you @CookieGirl1. The tinted lip balm and Eadem combo had me all excited too. I really want to try all of them.  I’ll ...read more
Ahhh thank you @CookieGirl1. The tinted lip balm and Eadem combo had me all excited too. I really want to try all of them. 😆 I’ll pick one up eventually but I’m trying to stick to my no buy. I included a couple of things on an allowance list that I can purchase during my no buy period (I knew the Diptyque city candles were being pushed out to a June release this year and I assume Rhode will have something coming out too, so those are on my list of exceptions to my no buy). I’m also trying to be firm with the no buy - no exceptions for rewards points, gift cards, etc.
218,657 Posts