From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Brand Loyal

Brand Loyal

• 25075 Members
  • 752 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Discover your next favorite beauty brand and chat about their newest launches.

Discover your next favorite beauty brand and chat about their newest launches.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Let's Talk About NARS!
|
Re: Let's Talk About NARS!
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: GASP @danielledanielle  I'm gonna go swatch it in store this upcoming week muhehhehheheh ...read more
GASP @danielledanielle 😱 I'm gonna go swatch it in store this upcoming week muhehhehheheh
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Original Sephora?!
|
Re: The Original Sephora?!
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @Boots123 if I'm ever in Canada, I want to go to this store! ...read more
@Boots123 if I'm ever in Canada, I want to go to this store!
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..
|
Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Xpost from 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge    ...read more
Xpost from 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge   
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics
|
Re: Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Adding “watch Wayne Goss video clips” to my weekend “to do” list. Need to check what store credit $$ I have too at Beautylish. Th ...read more
Adding “watch Wayne Goss video clips” to my weekend “to do” list. Need to check what store credit $$ I have too at Beautylish. That giant bronzer brush looks like it would be great for brightening powder @WinglessOne.
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Chanel Updates
|
Re: Chanel Updates
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @Ispend2much6, it's all the Deep Mauve palette. I lightly tapped my brush into the bronzer and highlighter shade in equal proporti ...read more
@Ispend2much6, it's all the Deep Mauve palette. I lightly tapped my brush into the bronzer and highlighter shade in equal proportions and applied it to my cheek. I may have added an extra tap of the highlighter on its own and brought it down towards the cheekbone. The powders in these palettes do have a glow to them that you can see when you build them up and when you buff them into the skin. It's subtle yet striking!
New Reply in Brand Loyal
The Danessa Myricks Beauty Thread
|
Re: The Danessa Myricks Beauty Thread
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Good tip 👍🏽, never thought of tracing with black, that'd at least help with an ombre look, thanks
Good tip 👍🏽, never thought of tracing with black, that'd at least help with an ombre look, thanks
New Reply in Brand Loyal
All Things Dior
|
Re: All Things Dior
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: Has anyone tried Dior Rosy Glow Blush 062 Bronzed Glow ? ...read more
Has anyone tried Dior Rosy Glow Blush 062 Bronzed Glow ?
New Reply in Brand Loyal
Patrick Ta Blush Restock?
|
Re: Patrick Ta Blush Restock?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I imagine they have to wait until Pat Ta sends them more @lisaroserobin.I hear you thou, PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Cr ...read more
I imagine they have to wait until Pat Ta sends them more @lisaroserobin.I hear you thou, PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's the Moment (soft tangerine) had been on my restock notice send it went O/S during the sale.
New Reply in Brand Loyal
THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD
|
Re: THE FENTY BEAUTY THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Oooh, tinted moisturizer on the way Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Huez Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Mineral Spf 30 Sunscreen 1 (lin ...read more
Oooh, tinted moisturizer on the way Fenty Skin Hydra Vizor Huez Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Mineral Spf 30 Sunscreen 1 (link not yet active)
New Reply in Brand Loyal
THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD
|
Re: THE NATASHA DENONA THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Ooooh ✨✨✨ @SportyGirly125 The gloss looks so different from her usual designs... Looks like a totally new product, too ...read more
Ooooh ✨✨✨ @SportyGirly125 The gloss looks so different from her usual designs... Looks like a totally new product, too
92,317 Posts