cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kat Von D

TRENDING-SOCIAL-BEAUTY-TALK-081816-DR4-V2IR[4].jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Kat Von D is back on BeautyTalk! Visit this thread on Tuesday, August 23, 12 pm–1 pm PDT to find out how the tattoo-artist-turned-brand-founder applies her lipstick perfectly every time, and how to make your foundation last. Ask all of your questions and get answers from Kat LIVE on BeautyTalk.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D

Thank you so much! She's the light of my life. She taught me the true meaning of love and family. 

Anonymous Insider

And I cannot wait for this shade! I seriously need new KVD lipstick for KVD looks! Love your stuff xDNew shade?

ROXY PURPLE!!!   that purple shade is so killer!  Cant wait for it to launch this Holiday!!

When you were a younger teenager what sort of makeup did you wear? Were you always attracted to red lipsticks or has your look evolved over time? 

I was all about eyeliner in my teens.  nothing else mattered 😉

Hi Kat , I'm a huge fan and I was wondering if you would ever bring back your shade and light blushes??

Hola Hermosa! 

Ive been pretty much obsessed with your products since they first launched many moons ago. They've always been top notch!

So...

Curious to know if there was ever any product you released that you maybe later regretted. Or didn't dig as much? 

Sending you love!

-Eva 

Anonymous Insider

When will the new shades of the liquid lipstick be released?

What is your go to fall lipstick color? Love you so much!

The new Project Chimps shade is my new fave fall brick red!

Anonymous Insider

Dear Kat , 

When can I buy your amazing make up in Holland 

I can order it but is shipping cost are really high

Iloveyousomuch and I save all my money to meet you some day ❤ 

I am your biggest fan in Holland 

I hope you respons 🙏

X senna 

Hola Kat! 

How do you find inspirations for your eyeshadow palletes? 

Anonymous Insider

Hi Kat just wanted to say you are my inspiration I love the brand you have created and I think you are an amazing Kind person I adore all your products lots of love from Mia 💚💚💚

Anonymous Insider

Hi Kat ❤️  What is your all time favorite shade in your liquid lipsticks????  And will you be putting out lip liners in the future?  I ❤️ You

you are gonna go CRAZY for the new lipliners I'm about to launch at sephora!  30 SHADES!  its the most longwear, budge proof (but comfy) lip liner formula i have ever tried!

Hi Kat! I was wondering, would you ever re-release the colors rosary, valentine, and oh my goth (or any other discontinued shades) with reformulations? Also would you re release any of your past holiday palettes or make a lipstick/liner vault available to purchase (without sephora points)? 

I love your line, personality, and type of person you are. I would love to meet you one day! Would you ever come to Indiana? 

Much Love,
~Makayla

oh man!  I miss Valentine so much!  i totally need to bring that back!  and Rosary - yes, working on bringing it back in everlasting liquid lipstick formula!

Hi Kat!

I'm a huge fan of your makeup line, love the bright bold colours of eyeshadow! My 14 year old whom is just starting to get more into makeup is a big fan as well.  In fact, we would watch your tv show together and being the aspiring artist that she is, she helped construct a little table where she offered tattoos to the neighbourhood.  She called it 'Willoughby Ink'

Thanks for being uniquely you and a role model for young girls like mine!

Hi Kat! Fan since I first saw you on miami ink!  You are an amazing artist.

I live in a hot humid climate. 

How do you think is best to get flawless foundation & coverage without getting cakey?

WHEN YOU PICK A FOUNDATION DO YOU GO FOR A SHADE LIGHTER , DARKER ? 

I actually like to get color matched pretty close to my skin tone - but lately I haven't been in the sun at all so i think i need to go one shade lighter.

1 Reply
testing