cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

Eye Creams and Face Serums

Hi Beautiful Friends,

I am in my mid twenties and looking for a good eye cream. I have some very small fine lines starting on the corners of my eyes so any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

As for my skin it's normal to dry and I'm looking to try a vitamin c serum. I've tried Glo cosmetics and liked that product, I'm currently using Argan Oil from Josie Maran and my skin soaks that up. 

Any travel masks you would recommend I'm going on vacation soon and would love to buy one for my trip.

Re: Eye Creams and Face Serums

hi,

I've used the Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum which minimizes wrinkles and lines. Also, my mom has used it and we love it.

I like Origins eye cream, all of them except for GinZing, they have great ingredients and are affordable. As for vitamin C serum, I like Ole Henriksen Truth Serum. If your skin is easily irritated or you want something more hydrating, then Perricone vitamin C or Skin Inc vitamin C are nice as well.

Hi BeautyWonder, For eye cream, I would recommend trying Youth to the People Age Prevention Superfood Eye Cream. It's really hydrating and perfect for the fist sign of aging, as it will help firm and protect against future environmental damage. 

My favorite vitamin C serum is Ole Henriksen Truth Serum. It really helps bind moisture and brighten my skin. If you want to use your Josie with it, I would apply this one first.

I love sheet masks when I travel and my favorite is Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask. It is sooooo soothing and hydrating.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing