From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 413990 Members
  • 15259 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Skincare Aware
Beauty Insider Facial Steamer
Got this in the mail and was so excited to try. Then I plugged it in and it almost burnt my house down.
Got this in the mail and was so excited to try. Then I plugged it in and it almost burnt my house down.
  • IMG_6844.jpeg
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Sephora trip coming up!!
|
Re: Sephora trip coming up!!
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @preppxoxo17 what is your skin type, price point and needs? ...read more
@preppxoxo17 what is your skin type, price point and needs?
urgently need help, my pores are so BIG!
|
Re: urgently need help, my pores are so BIG!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: We all have pores and they are totally normal @szavz Genetics can play a role in pore size, age.. etc Using a cleanser day and nig ...read more
We all have pores and they are totally normal @szavz Genetics can play a role in pore size, age.. etc Using a cleanser day and night and working it in circular motions gently for at least a minute can help keep your skin clean and can help large pores from getting/looking bigger. I don't know you're old you are, but you can start researching safe products for your age and maybe reach out to your family doctor or dermatologist. Nothing can permanently shrink them but you can cover them up with makeup, but your going to want to make sure your cleansing your skin well to remove any makeup etc.. I use a double cleanse at night, first The INKEY List Oat Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 5 oz/ 150 mL Followed by Glow Recipe Avocado Ceramide Moisture Barrier Cleanser 5 oz / 150 mL If you consider using toners or actives becareful, many actives are not made for young skin. Also you should consider looking into a day time sunscreen as well, actives can make your skin more susceptible to damage from daily UV exposure.
Open pores and acne
SpoilerFace acne and dull skinFace acne and dull skin
SpoilerFace acne and dull skinFace acne and dull skin
Recommendation
Sometimes finding your skin type or what products work for you is hard but it takes time 🙂
Sometimes finding your skin type or what products work for you is hard but it takes time 🙂
Routine
I need help creating a pretty good skincare routine! Mine curently is not the greatest. I have an oily t-zone sometimes but dry sk ...read more
I need help creating a pretty good skincare routine! Mine curently is not the greatest. I have an oily t-zone sometimes but dry skin, acne, redness, puffiness, dark circles, acne scars, and lots of blackheads on my nose specifically. Anything helps! No budget!
Skincare
|
Re: Skincare
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I just switched from the Drunk Elephant 1% retinol one and am on week 2 of the Ordinary 0.2 retinal with no issues. I use every s ...read more
I just switched from the Drunk Elephant 1% retinol one and am on week 2 of the Ordinary 0.2 retinal with no issues. I use every second day at night.
Small bumps on face
I have theese bumps on my forehead and chin. I started using the blue Paulas choice toner and I see it does something for my acne ...read more
I have theese bumps on my forehead and chin. I started using the blue Paulas choice toner and I see it does something for my acne scars and old acne but not the bumps help?!?!
Hello Everyone!
|
Re: Hello Everyone!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Hello and welcome!  @AKPASSI ...read more
Hello and welcome! 💞🎉 @AKPASSI
211,330 Posts