Answer
brittany0859
My face won't stop breaking out?

This might be kind of long. I was using Differin from derm and it stopped working so I started using a Salyclic acid cleanser from Biore and it's kept my skin mostly clear for the last 6 weeks. I also use a Clarisonic. Now I have three cystic pimples on my cheeks (I NEVER used to breakout on my cheeks), two on my chin and I came home today and found I have a new one on my forehead. I also have t ton on tiny under the skin bumps on my chin. What is going on?? My skin wasn't even this barowen I went to the derm the first time! Is there anything you would recommend? Mask, treatment, anything. My skin is also pretty oily.

Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
jenloco
Answered
(0) Hearts

I'm in a similar situation. I started using Epiduo two months ago. The first few days were awful, and I literally felt like my skin was pealing off. Then it got better and was amazing! After about three weeks, it totally stopped working. I'm still using it, but have started using it twice a day every other day, as instructed by my dermatologist. Seems to have helped. I have very oily skin as well, but notice more blemishes pre-menstrual. I have started taking birth control for my hormonal acne and this has helped a lot!!!

I also use Ceraphil's Oil Control Face Wash and their Oil Control Face Lotion. My dermatologist gave me little sample bottles of each, and I highly recommend it. It works great! The face wash seriously sucks all of the oil out of your face, so make sure to use a moisturizer afterwards. Also, I only exfoliate once a week and use Aveeno (gentle but works great). Hopefully, some of this was helpful for you.

Good luck!

Question Stats
  • 18 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • cherrybombtastic
    • hilarydoo
    • jojobe
    • jennypenny1995
    • tartey
    • beautylovingirl
    • brittany0859