Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

What skincare helps with acne?

Hi Ive been looking at skincare routines for acne. I've been looking at products like cleansers for acne, toner for acne, serums for acne, moisturizers for acne. I just need some good products for fighting acne and a good skincare routine

Re: What skincare helps with acne?

Heyy. So this doesn’t fight ace but is 100% safe for acne. I love the Bubble level up, Byoma gel cream (also has 100% Yuka score), and the Loroche Posay matte moisturizers. Then my derm puts everyone on this Tea Tree oil cleanser (it’s a bar). Something for acne tho is the Hero mighty patches, these are so good! DO NOT BUY THE STARFACE ONES!! They do nothing whatsoever. I am using new-ish products so I can’t recommend them because I’m not sure if they are really good yet, but they are Glow Recipe pore tight toner and The Ordinary glycolic acid toner.

Re: What skincare helps with acne?

Hi there! I also have acne prone skin, so I'll share some skincare products that helped me with my acne!

to start my nighttime routine, I remove my makeup with SEPHORA COLLECTION Melting Cleansing Balm with Algae Extract 4.22 oz / 125 mL then I go in with The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Acne + Blackhead Cleanser for my toner I use the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL then I go in with the The INKEY List Niacinamide Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL along with the #The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Exfoliating Blemish Solution 1 oz / 30 mL then I put my retinol and end the skincare routine with a gentle moisturizer ( I use Cetaphil). When I'm not using my retinol, I use the The INKEY List Succinic Acid Treatment 0.5 oz/ 15 mL . 

some of these products are featured in some sets: 

The INKEY List Breakout 101 

Glow Recipe Dew + Glow Trio 

The Ordinary The Acne Set 

Hopes this help! 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing