From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Acne-Prone Skin

Acne-Prone Skin

• 98760 Members
  • 5620 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Share acne-fighting tips for all things involving active breakouts, scarring, and discoloration.

Share acne-fighting tips for all things involving active breakouts, scarring, and discoloration.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Acne-Prone Skin
Acne friendly make up
|
Re: Acne friendly make up
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: My two all time favourite brands for acne friendly foundation and concealer are Fenty Beauty and Nars. The Fenty Beauty by Rihanna ...read more
My two all time favourite brands for acne friendly foundation and concealer are Fenty Beauty and Nars. The Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Mini Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Foundation and NARS Soft Matte Complete Foundation (or the NARS Light Reflecting Advanced Skincare Foundation) are foundations that cover my acne so well and they do not worsen my breakouts. The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer # is my holy grail of concealers. If you have acne, radiant might sound horrifying, but I don't find that it makes my acne stand out at all! PS : all of this products are great for oily skin. I hope this helped !
New Post in Acne-Prone Skin
the Ordinary serums for acne
Hi ! I've been thinking about buying a serum for oiliness and acne from the ordinary. Does anyone have any recommendations ? Thank ...read more
Hi ! I've been thinking about buying a serum for oiliness and acne from the ordinary. Does anyone have any recommendations ? Thanks in advance !
Help with Blackheads!
|
Re: Help with Blackheads!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I hope it helps @MBeauty55 and remember it can take weeks to see results from changes in your skin care routine.  ...read more
I hope it helps @MBeauty55 and remember it can take weeks to see results from changes in your skin care routine. 💞
Closed comedones
Hey, so I have been dealing with closed comedones for about 2 years now, and is the worst thing I experienced. I want to get rid o ...read more
Hey, so I have been dealing with closed comedones for about 2 years now, and is the worst thing I experienced. I want to get rid of them so bad, but nothing seems to help. It gets really worse when getting close to my period and I think is a hormonal thing but I cant take any medications. Please help, I am going insane
Milia or something else?
Having PCOS feels like a curse honestly. Been dealing with multiple issues since puberty. Tried so many products which helped with ...read more
Having PCOS feels like a curse honestly. Been dealing with multiple issues since puberty. Tried so many products which helped with acne and marks. However i don't understand what these spots and bumps are. Is that milia or something else? I have cut down a lot of carbs as well. Been fllowing keto mostly but not getting enough time to bake my own breads and it is too hard to find gluten free keto bread. I have a hunch that this might be gluten or dairy linked. Or makeup idk  . i am going crazy. Please help
  • 1000095303.jpg
  • 1000095306.jpg
Adult Acne or Something Else?
|
Re: Adult Acne or Something Else?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi. Could you please share more about the changes you made which helped with this? Did you have keratosis pilaris as well? Did it ...read more
Hi. Could you please share more about the changes you made which helped with this? Did you have keratosis pilaris as well? Did it help with that?
Recent images from this conversation
Scar treatments?
|
Re: Scar treatments?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: TopicalsFaded Serum for Dark Spots & Discolorationis sooooo good and its not super damamging to the skin its a little bit on the p ...read more
TopicalsFaded Serum for Dark Spots & Discolorationis sooooo good and its not super damamging to the skin its a little bit on the pricier side but its so worth it, topicals is really good at curating products for problems like these.
laneige products recommendations?
|
Re: laneige products recommendations?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank u for ur help🫶🏻🫶🏻💞
Thank u for ur help🫶🏻🫶🏻💞
GRWM
SpoilerThe skin care I use 💜 The skin care I use  
SpoilerThe skin care I use 💜 The skin care I use  
  • IMG_2621.jpeg
Cleanser
bubble gel cleanser is my fav for oily or acne skin but it really will work for any skin type!!
bubble gel cleanser is my fav for oily or acne skin but it really will work for any skin type!!
18,838 Posts