cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The June Favorites Thread

Header.jpg

It’s the best time of the month, time to talk about our monthly favorites! We love hearing about Community members’ holygrails and we’re so excited to know which hair, skincare, fragrance, and/or makeup products you’ve been reaching for most in June. We are starting this thread for you all to share new treasures, trusted holygrails, rediscovered old loves … we want to know it all!

Here are my June favorites:

What products were your June faves? Show and please tell! 🙂 

Re: The June Favorites Thread

@GG84 I'm so exciting to read that you did see results from that Murad eye serum, I was hunting for an "effective" eye care product for so long!! I knew I already have a DS sample of this, will def try it next!!

@Sodayui It’s really great! I can’t wait to hear what you think about it!

@GG84 I'll def try it after I'm done with my current eye creams. May I know how you use it?? Do you use this alone (AM & PM?) or you use this serum with other eye creams? Thank you!

One of my big favs this month is a gratis gift I received, the IGK Antisocial Leave-In Dry Hair Mask 5 oz/ 187 mL. It smells heavenly and leaves my hair so soft and pretty!

I’m also super digging my CLINIQUE - Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator. It’s an oldie but a goodie. Of all my moisturizers this is the one I consistently go back to because it sinks into my skin so fast and works just wonderfully.

@HunterKathleen  Yup, the Clinique Moisture Surge is an awesome moisturizer that is good for so many skin types 😊

Love that Clinique Moisture Surge @HunterKathleen.  I stray often but always come back to it 😎

Same! I love trying tons of different moisturizers (exactly why I have a beauty box addiction lol) but whenever I run out of my samples I always go right back to Clinique.

@HunterKathleen hahah I was packing for my month-long trip and was like, "I should take minis with me to use them up!"  Opened the mini drawer....and OMGOSHHH so much to go through!  Exactly why I had to quit subscription boxes...

I wish that IGK made a mini of that mask, @HunterKathleen.  I'd love to try it--it seems like it's getting decent reviews!  

If you decide to spring for one anyways I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. 😊

Same for me with the Clinique, @HunterKathleen. Light enough for summer but somehow still quenches my skin in winter. I’ve been using this since 2009!

Dang that’s a review @scott1201. 10 years of dedicated usage says a lot.

So this month, i discover 2 products that i like/love

La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 160 Crème - Very Light Skin with Warm Undertone

Chanel Les Beiges Water-Fresh Tint

I'm not a La Mer fan (i dont hate the brand but i'm not crazy for it either) but this foundation i really like.  I got the sample in the shade of Natural (12 i think) and able to use it 3 times.  The shade matches almost perfectly and it looks liked skin.  I love everything except the price.  If it was under $100 i'm all for it but $120? Way over price.  Maybe i will get it with Sephora $100 Rouge reward in the future 😉

I got Chanel Les Beiges Water-Fresh Tint due to rave review.  The hype is real though.  I think this would work for anyone whoever likes light coverage liked i do. Primer+Chanel water tint+ a light dusting or finishing powder and i'm good to go.  I will repurchase this.

@blackkitty2014 I love La Mer Soft Fluid Foundation and I am also in the shade Natural 12. It used to be $110 but they increased the price to $120 a couple of months ago. 

@SportyGirly125 i really like it.  I'm currently working thru my BB/CC cushion (the only area i'm pretty good at in my makeup stash 😉 ).  Once i'm done with most of them, i might just get a bottle for the heck of it 😉

@GeorginaBT I’ve been loving the TARTE - Color Splash Lipstick - Rainforest of the Sea™ Collectionthis month too!!

a few old faves Made it back into the rotation this month too!

- COVER FX - Perfect Setting Powder

- COVER FX - Mattifying Setting Spray

- SEPHORA COLLECTION - Golden Hour Luminizing Powder

- NARS - Orgasm Blush 

- TOO FACED - Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss

perpetual faves

- TOO FACED - Mascara Melt Off Cleansing Oil

- MAKE UP FOR EVER - Sens’Eyes - Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser

- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter Afternoon Snack/Mo' Hunny

- Beautyblender BEAUTYBLUSHER Makeup Sponge

- Moroccanoil Protect & Prevent Spray 5.4 oz/ 160 mL

new faves

- TOCCA - Florence

- Too Faced Damn Girl! 24-Hour Mascara 0.43 oz/ 12.7 mL

- Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist 4 oz/ 118 mL

- FIRST AID BEAUTY - Ultra Repair BarriAIR Cream

Great faves, @cianni! I have loved SEPHORA COLLECTION - Golden Hour Luminizing Powder for ages, so good. Heart I need to try other shades of the Killawatt highlighter! 

@GeorginaBT Such a great product that doesn’t get enough recognition! 

I quite enjoy the Moroccan oil prevent & protect spray as well! @cianni 

@l8totheparty It’s so lightweight! I have fine hair and it doesn’t weigh it down, but I love to use it as a detangler. I got it as a DS and It’s one of those products I wouldn’t think to pick up so I’m happy I had the chance to try it

@cianni ,

LOVE the Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighters! They are also one of my perpetual faves. How is the CoverFX Mattifying Setting Spray? I love that it's alcohol-free. Sadly, I haven't had luck with many other mattifying sprays, and I'm definitely eyeing the CoverFX now. 

Best,

Laurie 🙂 

211 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • Header.jpg
  • Highlight, conceal, set.
  • WHY, MAC. WHY.
  • I’m surprised they both work so well for me!
  • A7E58926-EB94-4EE0-9874-E48CEB69B7EA.jpeg
  • June 2019 Favorites
  • june faves makeup 19.jpeg
  • june faves 19 body-hair-skin.jpeg
  • 2502CDB9-E136-48ED-AECB-0B0FD7FD6EF8.jpeg
  • IMG_20190630_134058934.jpg
  • IMG_20190630_133607677_HDR.jpg
  • 787CA825-3577-4B86-9DC1-19538602238F.jpeg
  • Screenshot_20190701-223650.png
  • 20190702_230840.jpg
  • D4B9F6D0-2B5C-49BA-9116-E453A344A885.jpeg
testing