Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The February Favorites Thread

Am I alone in thinking that January felt like a three-month saga? February flew right on by and, somehow, is already coming to a close! In honor of the end of another month, I am starting this thread so you can start to collect your thoughts and share your February favorite beauty products. 

These can be new favorite products or your daily holy grails... Whatever you were loving in February is fair game! Think about your favorite fragrance, go-to makeup, the best skin care products, your hair routine, and body care too! I will be sure to update below with my favorites after I finish my (long) list 🙂 

Which products were your February favorites? Let us know in the comments!

Re: The February Favorites Thread

Thanks! @PrettyPaint 

@PrettyPaint  I love the fresh eye cream, it’s so moisturizing. DE is great too!

RE: The February Favorites Thread

I remembered to take a photo for this thread! Thanks for making it @KatieBT  I’ve had a couple great finds last month. I just realized there no make up!  It feels like I was sick the entire month of February so I didn't wear much.

That ExfoliKate was a very generous GWP and makes my skin so smooth and happy. 

The C.E.O oil was in my January Allure box and I'm surprised by how much I like it.  It absorbs easily and really brightens the skin. 

The Uma oil was purchased to replace my SR UFO oil and it is It smells lovely, kind of herbal, and has made my skin much clearer and calmer.  It's very pricey but I'm in love. 

The WG brush is the closest dupe I've found to the original MAC 221.  It's a bit more pointed but I like that.  It's the perfect petite size for my wee eyeballs.

TO Azelaic Acid saved my skin during a breakout.  It's easy to incorporate into my AM skincare routine and sorted things out right quick.

Spoiler

Re: RE: The February Favorites Thread

@michelleshops  How do you incorporate Azelaic Acid in your routine. I bout it but it has been sitting here 😶 because I don’t know when and how to use it.

Hi @naturalooks15  I use it in lieu the serum step of my routine.  My serums all contain niacinamide and I read once that it should not be combined with azelaic acid which I don't think is true but it formed my routine.  My current morning routine is wash> toner>eye cream>essence>azelaic & facial oil >SPF.  I'm not a skincare expert so I'm not sure if this is a great system, it's just what I do!  

Nice skincare faves @michelleshops! I’ve been interested in trying out the Uma oils and now I know where to start. 😃 My skin has been loving the Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate.

@michelleshops  the ceo oil is very nice! Love the smell. I haven’t cracked open my sample of Kate Somerville yet but it sounds like a great product. 

Love this

Fav skincare- drunk elephant b hydra, dhc deep cleansing oil, Belif moisturizing bomb, drunk elephant la la retro and ren rose centifolia cleansingbalmFav skincare- drunk elephant b hydra, dhc deep cleansing oil, Belif moisturizing bomb, drunk elephant la la retro and ren rose centifolia cleansingbalm

Makeup favs- by terry sheer expert,Maybelline age rewind, Marc Jacobs velvet noir, by terry hydrapowder, Bite amuse bouche in sake and nars orgasm blushMakeup favs- by terry sheer expert,Maybelline age rewind, Marc Jacobs velvet noir, by terry hydrapowder, Bite amuse bouche in sake and nars orgasm blush

So many great skincare and makeup favorites @jen81

LOVE THIS THREAD. Here's my feb story:

• Valentine's Day: I don't wear pink very often anymore, but when I do... I use iridescent pink 003 PAT MCGRATH LABS - Sublime Skin Highlighting Trio
  • I'm approaching 30-something and I've become more aware of what I call my fiiiiiiiiine lines. As in, yes I'm fine. Anyway, I've been testing the BEAUTYBIO - R45 The Reversal 3-Phase Retinol Booster Systemand I love it so far! Still on phase 1 so will report back later
  • Shout out to Drybar The Tress Press Digital Styling Ironfor giving me smooth tresses for a day of pampering for my soon-to-be sister-in-law

The Pat McGrath Irridescent Trio is so pretty @LexBT! Love your February story! 💗💕

Febuary favourites... a mix of some new products and old re-found favourites!

The Master Lab Snail Mucin sheet mask was a gift from the lovely @itsfi !  It was my first snail mask and it felt great on my skin!  I'm blaming my newfound appreciation for snails on itsfi and this mask!

The Yadah snail mask was a bulk purchase after trying once and finding on clearance at TJ's.  My skin just loves this ingredient and for this price I can't go worng.  Makes my face, bright, bouncy, hydrated and soft!

Azure Vitamin C Collagen eye pads - These were a TJ's find as well.  They are quite a bit bigger than any eye patch I've tried in the past.  They didn't really brighten my under eye, but were a great boost of moisture!

Viseart Tryst Eyeshadow Palette 0.49 oz/ 14 g was purchased a few months ago, but I didn't really get around to giving it a good college try until this month.  I normally wear matte eyeshadows but found that I was still comfortable working in some of these satin shades.  Much more so than the more glittery/blinding formulas that are the rage in palettes of late.  The shades all suit my preferences and and are a smidge warmer than I normally wear so it was nice to softly push my everyday to something a bit different.

MAC Lipglass in Good Juju - an older lipglass that I hadn't even opened until this month.  A bit more coral than I normally wear, and has some very light sparkle in it, also something I normally don't wear. But this pretty much lived in my coat pocket/purse all month.

Erno Laszlo Sensitive cleansing oil/facial bar combo - These all come in this lovely case/box.  I tried some of their face masks in January and loved them, so when I saw these on sale I had to try and they're fabulous.  Between them and DE, I might be loving bar cleansers!

Elizabeth and James French Grey- When I heard these were being discontinued and had started popping up in Winners/TJMaxx, I went on the hunt for a deal and was stalking my stores trying to catch this guy.  I found most of the rollerball scents (and did pick those up), but the full size French Grey (my favourite) was no where to be found.  In steps @itsfi again!  She happened to find one at her TJ and was so kind as to gift it to me!  I've been loving French Grey all month and having received it from her only makes it all that much more special!

IMG_2377.jpg

Great mix of old and new for your favorites @missjeanie! 🤩💖 The Erno Laszlo combo is such a great find! Happy to hear French Grey is a favorite! 

mmmmm.... French Grey..... lol @itsfi I smell like chlorine right now, but French Grey is one of the first more 'adult' scents I loved.  I usually wear lighter, clean, fruity fragrances, and after wearing an ex's cologne this has been my gateway into some more mature scents.  And receiving it as a gift makes it extra special!

That Tryst palette is on my daily rotation @missjeanie, it’s pretty goof-proof which I ❤️ 

@eshoeGoof proof is exactly it!! I'm no savant with the eyeshadow, so I stick to pretty basic looks and this palette does a great job for me!

@missjeanie, I love my Viseart Tryst palette!

@curlychiquitaIsn't it just great?  So easy to take with me when I'm on the road and I can create enough different looks out of just the one palette!

IMG_5257.JPG

Spoiler

I definitely need to try the grande lash serum @itsfi!

@faeriegirl, the lash serum is so good! 🤩  I was skeptical at first but I’ve gotten good results from it. Consistency is the key.  Some time ago, there was a box that included a mini version of it, which was a great way to try out the serum. Wish they would bring that back. 🤞🏼

113 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • FEC268BA-A50C-4661-B128-9A902FCE8741.jpeg
  • My February Favorites
  • IMG_20190226_132754.jpg
  • IMG_20190226_135112215.jpg
  • IMG_5257.JPG
  • IMG_2377.jpg
  • Fav skincare- drunk elephant b hydra, dhc deep cleansing oil, Belif moisturizing bomb, drunk elephant la la retro and ren rose centifolia cleansingbalm
  • Makeup favs- by terry sheer expert,Maybelline age rewind, Marc Jacobs velvet noir, by terry hydrapowder, Bite amuse bouche in sake and nars orgasm blush
  • ff.jpg
  • 60315965-9A81-459B-BF64-52B71B579FB3.jpeg
  • 21671AEC-78F3-41CF-A763-43FD846E9830.jpeg
  • BD38F0BF-066A-4F04-9237-52C0A328F630.jpeg
testing