Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Setting powder

I’ve always leaned towards contour pallet (ABH powder & Tarte princess pallet) love them and love the lighter (pink toned) shades for under my eyes. I’ve ran out of both and ABH never have their refills in stock (???) I know I hate loose & translucent powders. Can’t seem to find any ones like the pink shades that come in both pallets and seems silly to keep buying $40 pallets for one shade. HELP!!

Tags:

Re: Setting powder

Hi @sammyras,

I agree with @dennisselisseth! The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders are one of my favorites! They provide a natural an beautiful glow to the skin 🙂

-Helen

RE: Setting powder

For a setting powder that’s not loose powder, I use Hourglass Dim Light & a less expensive item that in my opinion is just as good is the palette called “Be the Light” from Becca. That palette is amazing & it’s on sale for only $29. It’s got a finishing setting powder, blush and contour. It will literally last you for a whole year so the price is fantastic.

@sammyras Also MAC has their own refills for contour and highlight EC9E8901-2061-4FC0-B74F-913523CEDAD6.png

@SportyGirly125 thank you I’ll look into it 😊

@sammyras Have you tried CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder?

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • EC9E8901-2061-4FC0-B74F-913523CEDAD6.png
testing