Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Self Tanner for Face

I have been using St. Tropez Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse for years and I love the color and application. I always just apply it directly to my face so my face will match my body (I am extremely fair without tanner). I am getting sick of how it clogs my pores though. Does anyone have any recommendations of a self tanner for the face that won’t clog my pores, but will still match that olive color that St. Tropez gives?

Re: Self Tanner for Face

@JCassidy05 Along the same lines as what the others have suggested but you might check into products like the Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Natural Glow Face Drops Medium or the TAN-LUXE THE FACE Illuminating Self-Tan Drops.

I love the Clarins self tanner drops - you just add them to your moisturizer. I'm pretty fair and fine doing it gradually gives me the best glow / tan. So I find two drops in my moisturizer two nights in a row is the best colour for me, and give me a "natural" sun kissed. Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

Hi @JCassidy05 

I really like Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi™ Bronzing Drops with Peptides  its not a self tanner just bronzing drops that you can mix with with your skincare for a healthy glow. 

Thank you so much for the suggestion!

You’re most welcome! 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing