Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2021 Edition!

monthlyfavesFebruary.jpg

As we march toward the end of February (see what I did there?) it’s time to salute our favorite products of the month! You know the drill. 😉 This month, I set out to do a major purge of my beauty collection, given all the products I’ve accumulated while in quarantine, but instead ended up with a bunch of new goodies to add to my ever-growing stash. Does anyone else’s beauty shelves “magically” replenish themselves after a big clean-out sesh? I know it’s not just me… I’m always in good company here on the BIC!

Here are my February Favorites, including some newbies, some new-to-me BIC favorites, and some trusty shelter-in-place standbys:

Click the “Reply” button below and use the “#” sign to tag and share your own February Favorites. Makeup, Hair, Skincare, Fragrance, Wellness – anything goes!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2021 Edition!

February Favorites❤️4CDE690F-AF69-4C11-8386-6BCED049A77B.jpeg

Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation 

Youth To The People Triple Peptide Hydrating + Firming Oasis Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1 oz/ 30 mL 

Natasha Denona Retro Eyeshadow Palette 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks 

Westman Atelier Eye Pod Eyeshadow Singles 

Ulta Beauty pedi pebble.

• Sol De Janeiro Copa Cabana body butter

I finally decided to give nars concealer a try for my tired eyes. And yes, everything I've read, was right. It's kind of the best undereye concealer of life!!

20210319_154746.jpg

@LipstickCrave, it’s so great when we find a product that does exactly what we want / need, isn’t it?!! Happy to hear you’ve found that in the NARS concealer! 😃 BTW, that pink lippie looks stunning on you! 

💓💓 well, arent you the sweetest! You just made my day!! Thank you! '(Its from an affilate)... I am a diehard for most lipsticks, but lately I've been on a bright color lipstick fix! So suggestions from anyone are welcomed here!! 👌👌 lol

AirBrush_20210319153746.jpg

I have been loving the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Melting Cream Blush  this month! 

I also am hooked on Volition Beauty Yaupon Tea Glow-Awakening Moisturizer 2.0 oz/ 60 mL 

@sparkles0913, Selena Gomez has really done a lovely job curating her beauty line. I haven’t tried her blush yet but so many on BIC rave about it! 😃

February favorites💖💖💖E9932725-E273-40C3-AA64-3E83A0EC816D.jpeg

I have been loving the one/size setting powder I received in the Galentines exchange. The Dior palette was a Valentine’s gift and it is so pretty. The Merit blush is my favorite from the clean beauty gratis. It is so easy to use. I forgot how much I loved the CosRx essence, I’m so glad it’s back in my routine. Ive used 2 minis and now I’m on a full size of the YTTP Yerba Mate facial. It is my favorite exfoliator.  I’ve been trying out several setting sprays and I think UD has been the best. 

Great picks for faves @faeriegirl! 👍🏼 There are 2 items here that I haven’t tried ... yet. Adding them to my list. 😉 

@faeriegirl I just pulled out my CosRx to start using again and had forgotten how much I enjoyed it as well.  Great set of favourites!

I envy you so much! I had zero luck with mine

@faeriegirl  What shade is the merit? It’s very pretty

@jen81  It is raspberry beret.💗

Nice faves, @faeriegirl!! The UD spray is truly so good and holds all day.

I've almost purchased that Dior palette so many times, @faeriegirl .  Glad that you've been loving it!

Gorgeous Dior palette, @faeriegirl!

Oh wow the dior is so beautiful @faeriegirl 

My February favorites 

2990BAAF-8D9D-45BD-9E56-3925110AD37B.jpeg

A4341FB2-6B81-45FA-B260-22359A193931.jpeg

ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Skincare Foundation Balos ST3  BECCA Cosmetics Under Eye Brightening Corrector Light to Medium 

@jen81 Ohhh can you give a mini review of the Ilia skin tint? I really want to buy it.. But I also have no idea what shade to pick, and now we cant even test them out 😞  I think I might want to grab the new lighter olive shade (I think its 2.5?).

I like it the only negative is that it’s very emollient. It’s takes a bit to absorb and it top if with powder because they it transfers a lot. I was able to look in store and see the shades. Mine might be actually a bit light for me. I do like to apply it with a microfiber sponge. @sabrinas 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos21
  • monthlyfavesFebruary.jpg
  • AF15D52E-7865-4C7B-B3C8-2502512F7105.jpeg
  • C9A68B6A-3AEE-4FD1-A987-B65186AA423C.jpeg
  • A2B0C0DF-70AF-4386-ACC5-F34F779C596A.jpeg
  • February 2021 Favorites
  • February 2021 Favorites Swatches.jpeg
  • DEBFC1B4-71D8-4B51-801D-A722BB4DA9A9.jpeg
  • Feb Favorites.jpg
  • sugarfina.jpg
  • That COSRX bottle is empty: I just ran out, so I need to go open a new bottle now.
  • Why yes, I did rotate through all of these in February.
  • 20210227_162211~2.jpg
  • 20210227_162454~2.jpg
  • 20210227_162135~3.jpg
  • PXL_20210301_031012332~2.jpg
testing