cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: August 2020 Edition!

MonthlyFavesAugust.jpg

You know the drill (unless you’re new here, then hi!): It’s time to share your favorite products for the month! Summer has looked a little different for many of us in 2020, but one thing’s for certain: I’m getting my tan on SOMEHOW. My August favorites reflect my current pared-down, “Zoom meeting ready” style – beachy heat-free waves and no-makeup makeup -- and since I’m not spending a whole lot of time in the actual sun these days, I figured I might as well tap into my retinol stash and discover a new favorite! Also, I may have “accidentally” taken advantage of the National Lipstick Day sale at the end of July, which means I’ve had the perf my-lips-but-better shade to rock every day in August 😉.

Here are the products I’ve been keeping on rotation for the month of August:

What products have you been reaching for this month? Reply below and tag your August favorites!

Re: Monthly Favorites: August 2020 Edition!

@RAWRitsRED, for my cheeks, my concealer is sometimes too thick for that area or my skin is too dry so I’ll mix some concealer with my moisturizer, an oil, or primer to sheer it out. Or I’ll use a beauty blender for that area.

@RAWRitsRED Great products!

@RAWRitsRED I've heard great things about the Hourglass concealer! I've been debating between trying that one and the Nars one everyone loves. (or maybe I'll just get both!)

@AlexBT 

HG blends so nicely and make my skin look like it's glowing!

@SportyGirly125, lots of goodies here! Are you using the Patrick Ta mist as a setting spray or more for hydrating your skin throughout the day? Im debating over whether to pick it up now (or next month when I’m not on my no buy) or when the weather cools down.

@itsfi I use the mist as a hydrating mist throughout the day

Thank you @SportyGirly125.

@SportyGirly125 

How is the  LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Gummy Bear compared to the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original?

Is there any difference other than the color and scent?

When I tried the original, it wasn't hydrating at all and felt like it was just sitting on my lips.  I love the purple color and gummy bear sounds like a cool scent/ flavor!

@RAWRitsRED I still feel like the Original Berry scent is the most hydrating out of all the scents.  The Gummy Bear smells yummy but like the Mint Chocolate isn't as hydrating and doesn't sit on top of the lips as much.

@SportyGirly125 Nice products!

@SportyGirly125 You read my mind - we were just talking about those PTR gold eye masks today! @CarolBT is the #1 fan. 🙌🙌🙌 

And I love the look of that Patrick Ta lip masque -- do I need it?!

@AlexBT Yes, not enabling or anything.

180 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • MonthlyFavesAugust.jpg
  • CYMERA_20200820_230043.jpg
  • Monthly Favorites!
  • Aug swatches.jpeg
  • GeorginaBT august 2020 faves.PNG
  • IMG_20200821_150516.jpg
  • tenor (19).gif
  • 711E1F91-6B24-40A0-BE63-600911EDB971.jpeg
  • IMG_7417.jpg
  • August 2020 favorites: some repeats and some new-to-mes.
testing