cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy trails, JennBT!

HappyTrails_JennBT_051021_v1.png

Yes, it’s true: Another member of our work family is moving on from @TeamBIC! It is with mixed emotions that we share that this week concludes @JennBT’s stint as a Community admin, now that @LexBT is back from maternity leave!

Jenn’s time on the team was temporary, but the impact of her work over the past several months has been maaajor! From helping us roll out the BIC’s very first Community Ambassador program, to helping us put together a regular spotlight of all of Sephora’s amazing new Black-owned brands, we’re so grateful for what she’s contributed to Community during her time on the team, and we know she’ll continue to do great things beyond the BIC!

Please join us in celebrating @JennBT and wishing her all the best in her next adventure!

Re: Happy trails, JennBT!

@JennBT, Thank you so much for all your work. 😁 You are sure to shine in your next endeavor! Best wishes to you. You will be missed! 

Thank you so much! It was great being a part of Team BIC, even for a little while.

We will miss you, and thanks for everything @JennBT 

Best of luck on your next adventure @JennBT !

Aw time flew by so quickly! @JennBT It feels like we just met on the Community Ambassador kick-off call not long ago! Your kindness and smile will not be forgotten! 💛Thank you for your time here hanging out with us & good luck with where life takes you next 🤗 

Awww that's so sweet!  Time definitely flies!  It's been great hanging out with you all!

Thank you for all you did for the BIC @JennBT  and good luck with your future endeavours 

@TeamBIC ,

Wishing the best to @JennBT in her new adventures!  Many thanks for all that you have done for the BIC, Jenn!  

Best of luck @JennBT thank you for everything!

Thank you so much!

Thank you @JennBT, seems like you just got here! Wishing you the best and I appreciate all that you did here on BIC😊

I know time flies!!  I definitely enjoyed my time with Team BIC!  Thank you so much for your well wishes!

Wishing you the best, @JennBT 💗

Thank you so much!!! The Community team will be missed, but I will still be cheering you all on!

@JennBT , thank you for highlighting Black owned Brands!  I am glad that you were able to contribute to BIC and wish you the best of luck.

@danielledanielle Thank you so much!  I am so glad we have been able to highlight some of the amazing Black Owned Brands offered here at Sephora, and I especially love all the amazing Black Owned Brand recommendations we have received!  Keep shining in the Community Ambassador program.

@JennBT  It’s been awesome getting to know you! Thank you so much for all your comments and helpful tips. Getting to know you has been an absolute pleasure. I wish you best of luck on your new endeavour!!’ BIC will definitely miss you a ton!

Thank you so much @ather.  It has been my pleasure working with all of you!

Best wishes and much success in your new endeavors!

Best wishes @JennBT! ❤️

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • HappyTrails_JennBT_051021_v1.png
testing