Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

TeamBIC_0-1630508831838.png

Autumn is approaching! We’re getting cozy in the Beauty Insider Community, and what better way to channel the spirit of the season than with a beauty challenge? For the next few months, we’re calling on you to respond to weekly beauty-related prompts inspired by fall. We’re doubling down on self-care and autumnal glam right in time for colder weather and spooky season, and we hope you’ll join us for the fun!

Check out our weekly prompts below:

• Week 1 (9/1 - 9/7): Tag your fave fall lip product (plus any selfies or swatches!) 💋
  • Week 2 (9/8 - 9/14): Share a fragrance that gives you cozy vibes 🍂
  • Week 3 (9/15 -9/21): Shout-out your go-to self-care masks 🧖🏼
  • Week 4 (9/22 - 9/28): List your bath & body routine for colder months 🛁
  • Week 5 (9/29 - 10/5): Post a photo of a fall-inspired eye look 👀
  • Week 6 (10/6 – 10/12): Tag your current hair care routine 💇🏾
  • Week 7 (10/13 – 10/19): Name a seasonal home scent you’ve been loving 🕯
  • Week 8 (10/20 – 10/26): Show us your amazing autumn-inspired nail designs 💅
  • Week 9 (10/27 – 11/2): Happy Halloween! Name a beauty product or trend you were scared to try but ended up loving 🎃
  • Week 10: (11/3 – 11/9): Tag your skincare routine of the season 💆
  • Week 11 (11/10 – 11/16): Name a hair tool you would use to get glam during the holidays 🔥
  • Week 12 (11/17 – 11/23): Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you’re thankful for 🦃

Hit the "Reply" button below and use the "#" symbol to tag a standout product in your self-care routine. The Beauty Insider Community can't wait to hear your recommendation!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

Not so much a beauty product, but I am super thankful for my Oodie. I ordered it during (the first) lockdown, and it’s definitely my favourite quarantine purchase. It’s so cozy and warm and FLOOFY! I feel relaxed as soon as I put it on. The whole family got them, and while we look pretty silly, we’re all cozy even when the power goes out from all the crazy storms BC has been having lately. 

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

@Beadshopgirl, I just looked up Oodie and now I want at least 3! 😍 They look so comfy!! 

@itsfi  It’s amazing! Like wearing a sleeping bag with a giant pocket! I bought the bundle of 6 because it was a much better deal per Oodie, and gave 2 to my kids’ teachers as an end of year gift. 

Self Care Tool.jpg

After a long day, I’m thankful for a good foot soak with Dr. Teal's Epson Salts. It’s a lovely way to unwind, melt away (or attempt to melt away) some stress, and relax. Light a candle for some aromatherapy (tonight it's FORVR Mood Mini Gingerbread Traphouse Candle 2.5 oz/ 71 g 1-Wick Candle - yum!) and place #SEPHORA COLLECTION Rose Quartz Eye Mask   over my eyes  (thank you for recommending this,@ElizaPRO! Have had this for over a year; I don't reach for it as often as I should but it does make for some nice 'me' time.)  over my eyes andahhhhh....  Whatever I’m stressed  over rarely resolves itself completely in the 10-15 minutes I spend on this self care time-out, but I feel more relaxed and that certainly counts for something! 💖

@itsfi  

A foot soak sounds divine. I hear a lot of raves for the Dr. Teal's; will have to give them a try. I currently like Lord Jones High CBD Formula Bath Salts 12 oz/ 340g

@elleb810, it's a great way to relax and unwind! 😀

I agree @itsfi , Dr. teals is such a nice way to relax after a long day❤️

@faeriegirl, every time I pull out my foot bath, I’m reminded that I really need to do so more often! 🥰 I wanted to try the elderberry one ever since I saw it in one of your hauls! ♥️

I love these also @itsfi @curlychiquita ! Buy the bags in multiples lol. I love lavender and eucalyptus. Glad it’s helping your sleep! Agree. And whoa that mask is so cool to look at! 

@Sunnysmom, I kept thinking “they need to make a sampler set” (a recurring theme of mine, I know 😉) of these epsom salts and then I spied a set in the store, which included these two and a citrusy scented one, and made a quick grab for the last one.

The eye mask is basically a spendy, weighted eye mask made of pink stones. I mean, other than the $pendy part, what’s not to love?!! 😍 

Oh wow do they @itsfi ?! I haven’t seen that. I’ll have to look. I picked up the cute little bath bombs for a stocking stuffer and also snuck one in for me! Oops. I figured that mask would be $$! So fun. That color would make the best lip and blush. 🤦🏻‍♀️

@itsfi I love taking a bath with Dr. Teal's Epsom Salts in the winter! I swear it helps me sleep.

@curlychiquita, I wonder if that's what's been helping with my sleep. 😍  Do you have a favorite scent / variety among the Dr. Teal's?

@itsfi I really like the lavender and eucalyptus scents, but I see that Ulta carries a new Melatonin version I want to try next.

@curlychiquita, I saw that flavor as well, online at Target and was very interested. I recently picked up a sampler set of these salts so I’ll use them first but my interest was definitely piqued by that melatonin one! 😴 

The Original MakeUp Eraser SpongeBob 7-Day Makeup Eraser Set 

I still use cleanser with these, but they are such a nice size and it's good to have a whole bunch of them for washing your face, removing masks, etc. I tagged the spongebob set because that's what I happen to have - I don't think I've ever actually watched the show...I imagine this set must have been on sale. That being said, I enjoy quirky cartoon designs when I'm feeing grumpy in the morning. 

#MILK MAKEUP Mini Hydro Grip Primer 0.33 oz/ 10 mL  I love this primer!!!

My favorite self-care products from Sephora are OUAI Chill Pills 6 x 1.5 oz/ 42.5 g and Prima Bath Gem 25mg CBD Bath Soak for Relaxation & Recovery ! Both are so relaxing, but the Prima one is pricey for a one time use item and is definitely a treat.

Also, any of the Voluspa candles. I'm loving VOLUSPA Spiced Pumpkin Latte Glass Candle  right now.

@txcatx, love that Voluspa candle; smells so good! Oh, I've wondered about those Ouai chill pills for a while; will make a note for the next Sephora sale.

@txcatx  Awww darn. I was sooo close to ordering the chill pills during the sale. Darn. Next time I will!!

839 Replies