Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

4/26 Weekly Wow!

Weekly Wow is back! Keep reading to find out which Weekly Wow products are coming your way this Thursday, 4/26.

Reminders:

• As stated in previous posts, the Weekly Wow program is only offered in the US (online and in-store)
  • Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early!

all nighter makeup setting spray.jpg

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

This week buy one full-size All Nighter Setting Spray and get the mini FOR FREE! This product is definitely one of my holy-grails, I love how it makes my makeup look fresh throughout the day. The smaller bottle is perfect for traveling or just to carry in your bag and bring with you wherever you go. This deal comes at the perfect time to prepare for those sunny trips when your makeup needs a little extra staying power in travel-friendly packaging.

What’s your holy-grail setting spray? Show & tell!

Re: RE: 4/26 Weekly Wow!

@sarahmpelletier me too! I absolutely have to have this spray if I wear makeup so I'll definitely be purchasing some this week. 

Re: RE: 4/26 Weekly Wow!

It is so amazing! When I go to work and it is a rainy day, even if I have rain on my face during 15 minutes.. my makeup don’t move at all !! I’m the only one who wear this at my job, and I’m the only one who arrive ON TOP every day 😂😂

RE: 4/26 Weekly Wow!

Thank you for continuing the Weekly Wow traditions, I love that about Sephora. I’ll be passing on this weeks offer, it’s not too enticing to me.

Re: 4/26 Weekly Wow!

..that's it?

Hello @TasoWe always like to try new things to see what works best for you guys and what doesn't. We are having a BOGO offer each week in May but it is not permanted. This is a great value and we hope you enjoy.

RE: Re: 4/26 Weekly Wow!

I’m really disappointed. Weekly wows were the best thing Sephora had, considering their point system is terrible. Definitely have to step up their game if they want to compete. I used to be a Sephora girl, but everyone’s raving about ulta’s amazing point system, so I’ll give them a go.

Re: RE: Re: 4/26 Weekly Wow!

@MikaF Thank you so much for your feedback, I will definitely pass that along to the team. Our team is always looking for new way to improve. We are having a BOGO offer each week in May but it is not permanent. 

RE: Re: RE: Re: 4/26 Weekly Wow!

Thank you for your response! I think that if you really want to improve and compete, you have to change the point system. There is really no way free samples that are usually sold out are going to compete with cash back that you can spend on whatever you want. That’s what Sephora is lacking. Ulta’s point system is the best on the market and lately I only see people complaining about Sephora and raving about ulta. Not a smart move in my opinion

@MikaF This year I've been waffling between Ulta and Sephora.  I must say that I love Ulta's cash back.  I somehow accrued 850 points in a short amount of time - I think once I reach 1,000 I will have $50 in credit.  The point multipliers are really good.

wow...are you serious?!?! do you still get samples with t...

wow...are you serious?!?! do you still get samples with their point system as well?!

Re: wow...are you serious?!?! do you still get samples with t...

@Justjamey  Ulta's points turn into cash to use for whatever products you want either in-store or on-line. You can still stack them with gifts with purchase and any special sample promos too. 

Ok...so the "points" can be used for any product in store....do they send samples out with orders , if someone orders online??

@Justjamey  Yes, they will send a couple of random samples with your online order. You can pick from a category - fragrance, skincare, or variety - and they send 2 or 3 foil or small sample-sized items. 

Anonymous Insider

I do the majority of my cosmetics shopping thru Ulta because I save a lot more in the long run. I am Platinum (mid level) and this week l get 3 times the rewards points which equals more savings. I already have 9 dollars credit right now and I just slept 30 in store today for another 90 points and bring me up to 13 dollars now I think. I'll buy things I need this week to increase my credit. The rewards bazaar is okay but I like the points towards store credit better

"Keep reading to find out which Weekly Wow products are coming your way this Thursday, 4/26."  Products? Plural? I see one! A little more information about a new weekly wow format would be super appreciated if they're changing it so significantly!

@BrendaBTis this the full post or did some of it get cropped out? Thanks!

@mermaid805 Hello! We are having a BOGO offer each week in May, it is something new our team is trying out but not permanent. It is of great value and you get two products. 

Well that was underwhelming.

Is the spray on sale or just get the free mini?  

Well alrighty then....that was short and to the point!🤦🏼‍♀️

Why does the Canadian Sephora not offer weekly wow’s as well as Sephora play I think it’s called. Seems like we get the short end of the stick 😕

Is that the only weekly wow “deal” this week?? 😱🤔
43 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • all nighter makeup setting spray.jpg
testing