Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Weekly Wow 7/12!

Hey BIC! This week will be a little different since we weren’t able to test most of these products ourselves. We were able to try out the Too Faced Peaches and Cream Peach Kiss Lipstick and the Cover FX Shimmer Veil. We did want to make sure we would be sharing what’s to come so be sure to read on for a list of this weeks deals. 

Foreo Luna Play in Pink CAN $49 $25 (Canada only)

Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Masque Acne Treatment Masque $47 $23.50 (US only)

The US and Canada will receive the following: 

• T3 Volumizing Hot Rollers Luxe $119 $99 
  • Too Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette $45 $22.50 
  • Too Faced P&C Peach Kiss Lipstick $21 $10.50

Too Faced Lips.JPG

•  Cover FX Shimmer Veil $28 Buy One Shimmer Veil, Get One Free

Cover FX 2.jpg

Reminders:

• The Weekly Wow program is offered in the US and CAN (online and in-store)
  • Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest hopping on your favorite deals early! 

Do YOU have a favorite Too Faced product? Show & tell!

RE: Weekly Wow 7/12!

Gah!! This was an amazing weekly wow! Thank you for including Canada I was thrilled!

Re: Weekly Wow 7/12!

This is a great weekly wow!  Variety of products and really good deals.  I’m picking up the palette after eyeing it for a LONG time because I thought I would only use half the shades - which I can now justify since it’s half price 😂.  I love the original TF Peach palette!  Keep up the good work!

I’m personally not into Too Faced after receiving a repackaged item that was years past its shelf life.

Weekly Wow 7/12!

Oh my! Too many great deals in one week!! If I could.....I would get the TF palette, a few lipsticks, the PTR mask, & the cover fx shimmer veils. I have the amethyst shimmer veil that I received in a boxycharm and it's very pretty so I would like to try the other colors. I'll definitely get a TF lipstick. And, half off the palette is too hard to pass up!!🧡🍑 As for my favorite Too Faced product..........it is so hard to pick one!!! Probably life's a festival palette because it has beautiful duo-chromes & colors and they all perform so well. Thrt apply easily with a brush even (and fingers of course). The close 2nd/3rd is the chocolate gold palette or the peach blur

Repost of my swatches of (many of the) lipsticks:128EDD06-2F67-4C87-A1EB-6A7E9BD3E056.jpeg

DC1F68AE-2154-4B5A-9C9E-A94B1A2F481B.jpeg

@ClassicallyFab This is so helpful, thank you!!

@ClassicallyFab Thanks for the swatches!

@ClassicallyFab,

Nice swatches!  Thank you for these!  🙂

RE: Re: Weekly Wow 7/12!

Wow, thank you so much for your hard work @ClassicallyFab

Thanks @ClassicallyFab. This is so helpful! There are so many pretty colors I can’t choose! 

@ClassicallyFab I was looking for swatches since they seem to be non-existent. When I Googled it... guess what came up. Your initial swatches! Haha! You’re Google famous. 

I was drawn to Drunk Dial and your swatches reaffirm my decision! Can't wait to pick this up tomorrow! Thanks for the swatches @ClassicallyFab!

Ive wanted that palette for forever!! Cant wait to pick it up and some more lipsticks at a sale price. I hate the smell of them its like rotten bananas to me but love the sunday funday shade and formula.

Great offerings!!! ❤️ I want the Too Faced palette, it has been on my radar for awhile.

Weekly Wow 7/12!

I've been eyeing that palette since it came out, so I'll be trying to pick it up!! I'm so glad Canada is finally included in these. ❤️

Ok... ok... you may have overcome my willpower against buying the Too Faced Just Peachy Eyeshadow Palette!!! Well played Sephora... well played. Haha. 🙂 @TayBT

Weekly Wow 7/12!

This is the first week you have gotten me in a while. I've been eyeing the TF palette and lippies forever.... and I have a play pass...That is a dangerous combo! 😉 Thanks @TayBT!

I just saw the too faced lippies at marshalls for $6.99 😍

Wow, there’s so many great deals this week, thanks for sharing them with us @TayBT! 😄 I own the Just Peachy palette and it’s one of the palettes I reach for often! The colour payoff is really great, I love the Peachy shade selection, they blend together nicely, and it smells delicious! It’s a great palette to have ☺️ I don’t own any of the Too Faced Peach Kiss lipsticks, but I’ve had my eye on a few of the shades for a while, it looks like a good time to grab them! 😄💄

@bakeamuffin I have the sex on the peach shade and I love it.  Comfy long lasting formula and it smells nice

46 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • Too Faced Lips.JPG
  • Cover FX 2.jpg
  • 128EDD06-2F67-4C87-A1EB-6A7E9BD3E056.jpeg
  • DC1F68AE-2154-4B5A-9C9E-A94B1A2F481B.jpeg
testing