Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Weekly Wow 1/3

Happy 2019 BIC! I hope you all had the happiest of holidays and 2019 is off to a great start. We have a handful of Weekly WOWs coming to the US starting on 1/3. Before we get started here are a few reminders and an update on Canada's participation in Weekly Wow. 

• Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early
  • The deals below are only available in the US. Our Canadian counterparts have let us know that there will be unique offers for Canada later this month. We know that these deals have been inconsistent for our Canadian Community members and understand your frustrations. We do our best to stay up to date and keep you in the loop on what Canada will be offering and inform you of any changes or decisions they make. We will continue to work hard and pass all your feedback along to our Canadian partners.

Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter Light Medium Shift and Medium Dark Shift $45.00 $22.50

We previously got to test out this palette and I am happy it is back for our first Weekly Wow of the year. This three-in-one palette contains both powders and creams for contouring, color correcting and highlighting! I used the Light to Medium Shift and really liked to how lightweight and pigmented it is. I usually prefer cream contour palettes over powder but I found that these powders were so buttery it was very easy to use and blend.

UD Pro COntrour Shapeshifter.PNGUrban Decay UD Pro Contour Shapeshifter Brush $39.00 $19.50

I would definitely say this brush helped me achieve contour goals! This brush pairs perfectly with the Urban Decay Pro Contour Shapeshifter palette and has all your needs for contouring, color correcting, highlighting, and blending.

098976554.JPG

Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer $35.00 $25.00

This is a mattifying moisturizer and my oily skin approves! The smell is lovely, like fresh flowers and I love it because, while it is a mattifying moisturizer, it still gave my skin a natural, radiant look.

katiebt.jpg

T3 Singlepass Curl (Sephora.com only) $160.00 $129.00                                    

T3 Singlepass Wave (Sephora.com only) $160.00 $129.00

@KatieBT and I had the chance to test and review these a few months back when we were in Chicago for the Glowing Up tour. Time has been flying by! Katie tried the wave iron and I tried the curling iron. The curling iron was a bit thicker than I’m used to, but it heats up quickly, made my waves last all night and was so easy to use. Katie loved how fast the Singlepass curled her hair. She was concerned about how curly her waves were at first but combed through them with her fingers and loved her final look (see above), which was beachy and held for three days!

hot rollers.JPG

T3 Volumizing Hot Rollers Luxe (Sephora.com only) $119.00 $99.00

I am so sad we didn’t get a chance to try these out because I’ve heard amazing things about these hot rollers. If you have tried these we would love to hear your thoughts! The set includes eight rollers: Four at 1.75 inches, ideal for creating voluminous waves, and four at 1.5 inches, ideal for creating soft waves. Eight crease-free clips hold rollers firmly in place while preventing creases, all in a chic pouch for easy storage and/or travel.

What is your favorite hair curling tool? Show & Tell!

Weekly Wow 1/3

Thank you for acknowledging us Canadians! Appreciate it!

RE: Weekly Wow 1/3

Thanks 🙂

Weekly Wow 1/3

wow, your hair looks stunning! love the selection of WW'S always fun deals!

Re: Weekly Wow 1/3

@sarahshter Your puppy is so adorable!❤️

Awwww thank you so much, @sarahshter 🙂 

Your pup is too cute and on trend, I need that outfit in my life!

Nice! The Weekly WOW's are great deals.

Hmmm...the Origins moisturizer and the hair styling wands aren’t showing as the sale price that you listed on my app. They show regular price still?

Same in the website, it doesn't show up in the sale section at all either which sucks because that's the item I want!

@BrendaBT thank you for always keeping us posted

Is this everything that will be listed?

Re: RE: Weekly Wow 1/3

@jess21231 Brenda said there are only a handful of items, so yes this is likely it. You can also check our the sale section for great deals, new items are added all the time. 

I have the T3 rollers @BrendaBT.  They are so much more gentle on the hair than the electric rollers I grew up with- the hard, spiky plastic ones that used salt water in the steamer section!

The only caveat is, and I say this as someone with fine, curly hair, the curl you get with these rollers will not be the same tight curls you can get with a curling iron.  If you are looking more for soft waves, this is a good product.  Since my hair is frizzy, I like that.  Also, consider the size of the rollers that come with the set.  The idea is to be able to have variety with the curler sizes, but you might not be able or want to use the large ones.  You can buy extra rollers on T3's website, but they are $20 for two.  I don't know if they are less expensive anywhere else.

I am hoping the Canadian offers will be something good!

I wish my hair looked that pretty curled!  Now it’s too short for curls like that but looks gorgeous on you ( @BrendaBT or @KatieBT). 

14 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 91 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos5
  • UD Pro COntrour Shapeshifter.PNG
  • 098976554.JPG
  • katiebt.jpg
  • hot rollers.JPG
testing