cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Volition Beauty asked and YOU answered!

Volition&Sephora(SPF)3.jpg

Re: Volition Beauty asked and YOU answered!

I don’t see it available on Canadian site. Is it going to be sold in Canada as well ? @Volition

RE: Volition Beauty asked and YOU answered!

Mine just came in the mail today and I’m super excited to try it tomorrow. I’ve been on the hunt for a high spf # and non fragranced Moisturizer with spf so I’m hoping this is my winner.

Well done, @Volition ... we'll done.

Granted, I've only used on the back of my hand, but so far you get my stamp of approval.  The product is light and thin, has a lovely reflective sheen that's not holographic or glittery (sorry unicorn lovers), and IT DOESN'T SMELL LIKE SUNCREEN!!!! 

Below is my hand (forgive how oddly misshapen the close up lense makes it) with product absorbed to varying degrees.  My hand has a bit of a dewy appearance, but is completely dry to the touch and not sticky.  My next test will be to see how it works under makeup, and how it looks on tattoos.  Left to right: straight from the bottle, spread lightly to show luster, fully absorbed.Left to right: straight from the bottle, spread lightly to show luster, fully absorbed.

Level of luster in indoor light, after I rubbed all of it into my skin.Level of luster in indoor light, after I rubbed all of it into my skin.

Update: I've played around with this a bit more now, and it doesn't leave a white cast on tattoos, which is good. The consistency is very thin, so it will trickle out of the bottle of it's not held upright, and the luster really shows on your palms and fingers after you apply.  It does wash off easily, however.  I still give it a thumbs up, and will certainly explore other products from the brand.

@MissPuff@Lazybeautybeast@fieldsofclover@yankeefaithful@RGbrown@Kim888@itsfi@MrsHuBear

Awesome @RachFace2921 thank you for the tag! That swatch was really helpful - I was a bit worried about how shimmery it looked in the other swatch I saw but this looks like it would blend in naturally to be worn without makeup! Will definitely be picking this up!

It does blend in pretty well, it's not overwhelming @Kim888. The only warning I'd give is that it leaves a lot of shimmer on the palms of your hands and fingers.  It's easy to wash off, but I wouldn't toss this in my purse to reapply while I was out somewhere.

Tagging @itsfi too, since it looks like you've put this on your buy list. 

@RachFace2921  

Thanks so much for the tag. Love the pics and detailed review - very helpful!  I've been wondering how this sunscreen performs. I'm running low on my current SPF and was thinking about this one. I just put it on my list after your reading your post and plan to buy during next month's sale.

@RachFace2921  That looks great!! Thanks so much for the example, and review.  Will definitely try!! Summer is hopefully coming sometime!?!?

This looks great @RachFace2921! Does anyone know if this has any white-cast on darker skin-tones? 

LOL, clearly I'm not the best person to test that on @Aaliaa, but it seems like it will be pretty versatile.  It turns clear very quickly, if that helps.

@RachFace2921 Thanks for the tag, that looks so promising! Going right on my list for the sale, hopefully the northeast will be out of eternal winter by then...

Anonymous Insider

Ah-mazing! I just ordered this and have loved, loved your other products (esp the eye gel). So excited!!! 

@Volitionwrote:

Volition&Sephora(SPF)3.jpg

We love to hear that, the Helix Am/Pm Eye Gel is definitely a favorite! Thank you!

RE: Volition Beauty asked and YOU answered!

It sounds very promising: high level of protection and beautiful finish? Yes to all of this. I noticed the product on Sephora’s new arrivals page a few days ago and added it to my wish list. So excited to try it!

Re: RE: Volition Beauty asked and YOU answered!

So glad to hear that! We know you'll love it!

I love it when a company works with their fans to try and achieve the ideal product! Can't wait to try out the new sunscreen 😄 You hooked me at "Luminizing" and "50" lol. I'm very fair toned and have photosensitive skin... I'll take all the sun protection I can get! ❤️

Thank you! We wanted to create a strong SPF that was still fun to wear, we hope you give it a try!

I’m so excited to try this out! Especially heading into summer sounds like it’ll be great for no makeup days!

We agree! It has perfecting properties for a flawless look!

@Volition, I've not used your products before, but I'm intrigued. I'm always looking for better ways to spf.

Order placed, fingers crossed!

@RachFace2921 When you get it please post pics/swatches!!!! I saw one somewhere but would love to see how it looks when it comes out of the bottle!!

24 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 91 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos3
  • Volition&Sephora(SPF)3.jpg
  • Left to right: straight from the bottle, spread lightly to show luster, fully absorbed.
  • Level of luster in indoor light, after I rubbed all of it into my skin.
testing