Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now
|

The Sephora Sweepstakes Winner Announcement Thread

Sweeps Winner Annoucement Thread Image.png

Who doesn't love a good sweepstakes? And when it comes to Sephora, you know the prizes are going to be juicy. Between the sweepstakes hosted here on the Beauty Insider Community (we see you entering those Gallery and Conversations sweeps!) and the incredible sweeps run by Beauty Insider - there are a lot of opportunities to win BIG!

We know many of you are fascinated to learn who won after winners are selected so we're creating this thread to keep you in the loop. Who won the Beauty Insider $1M Sweeps? What about the #SEPHORiASweepstakes on the Gallery? Keep an eye on this thread to stay in the know and celebrate our lucky winners!

Speaking of the Beauty Insider $1M Sweeps... A winner has officially been confirmed! Please help us in congratulating @pascalemint on winning this sweepstakes! Pascale hails from Québec and is so excited to be the lucky winner. 

Re: The Sephora Sweepstakes Winner Announcement Thread

Hey have ya'll announced the latest winners?

Hi @KasualLeigh,

For the $25,000 contest, the winner to be notified between October 18 and November 1, 2019 by mail or phone.

<3 Melissa

I WANT MY POINT BACK

@SephoraBIC

@SephoraBIC wrote:

Who doesn't love a good sweepstakes? And when it comes to Sephora, you know the prizes are going to be juicy. Between the sweepstakes hosted here on the Beauty Insider Community (we see you entering those Gallery and Conversations sweeps!) and the incredible sweeps run by Beauty Insider - there are a lot of opportunities to win BIG!

We know many of you are fascinated to learn who won after winners are selected so we're creating this thread to keep you in the loop. Who won the Beauty Insider $1M Sweeps? What about the #SEPHORiASweepstakes on the Gallery? Keep an eye on this thread to stay in the know and celebrate our lucky winners!

Speaking of the Beauty Insider $1M Sweeps... A winner has officially been confirmed! Please help us in congratulating @pascalemint on winning this sweepstakes! Pascale hails from Québec and is so excited to be the lucky winner. 

@SephoraBIC

@SephoraBIC wrote:

@SephoraBIC

Congratulations!!! We're all so happy/jealous for you LOL!!!

@VivLuna wrote:

I WANT MY POINT BACK

@SephoraBIC

@SephoraBIC wrote:

@SephoraBIC

@SephoraBIC wrote:

@SephoraBIC

RE: The Sephora Sweepstakes Winner Announcement Thread

🙏🏼❤️

🤞💄💅💋

Keeping my fingers crossed 👍

Congratulations 🎉 Did you really win $1M ? I was totally confused about this contest I thought it was $25,000 but looks like both and it’s totally amazing you won. Awesome best wishes. Hope you get to put it to good use besides a few makeup splurges. Blessings are with you enjoy the good vibes 🙏

Interesting enough, it seems whenever I start to compile points there’s a “sweepstakes” to enter & use them up. Hhhhmmm, like when there’s a really good bonus round & suddenly it’s GONE. Funny how I purchase things off samples, but it’s a ever fought battle to get samples. ‘Just Sayin’.........

Congratulations! 

🛍🎉🍾🎁🛒💄👄💞

Sephora is so awesome for this. 🥰 You guys rock. 🤟🏻🙌🏻

I hope I win the 25 grand! I never win anything lol

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

i would cry with happiness!!!!

@mekeishaaaaI did cry a lot!!!! Smiley Happy 

Congratulations, you are one lucky lady!!🍀 Spend it well Smiley Happy 

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

1E1E4B8C-EAF9-4EFA-8731-C2F35B1EA835.gif

Congratulations 🎉🎈 🌸💐🌷👠👜👛🕶🧥👖👗👚👙👗👡👢💍

Congratulations! Wish I can win too just hoping I get a chance too lol!

109 Replies