Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

THANK YOU Sephora, BKR, GlamGlow and Murad!!!

I am so, extremely grateful for @KatieBT , Sephora, BKR, GlamGlow and Murad for choosing me for this amazing gratis. Keeping my skin hydrated is on the top of my list this New Year and this will help me achieve that! I can’t wait to bathe my skin in these luxury moisturizers and hopefully give some much anticipated reviews. The BKR water bottle has been on the top of my Loves List for a while now, so I am completely overjoyed to have one of my own! 😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍

Products:

E720B0D2-FB88-4D8D-AF52-CEE99359D83C.jpeg

16 oz BKR Spiked Water Bottle in Spiked TuTu  $4016 oz BKR Spiked Water Bottle in Spiked TuTu $40

GlamGlow Water Burst Hydrated Glow Moisturizer  $49GlamGlow Water Burst Hydrated Glow Moisturizer $49

Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel $60Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel $60

Re: THANK YOU Sephora, BKR, GlamGlow and Murad!!!

Here’s another curiosity of mine @fieldsofclover @GG84. Beauty Water. I think it goes hand in hand with the BKR. @GG84...you need one. When is your birthday? Cause I’m about to send one to you!

Drinking our collagen. I saw this at Target yesterday and stared at it for a while. Who’s in?

710CFF66-DF30-4874-BBF1-AB7882BEAD40.jpeg

😢 We don't even have Target anymore. That was short lived in Canada...they came and went bye bye within few years span. Bwahaha My birthday just passed 😉 Does it say what flavor it is? We need more collagen in my life. @darlyndar

@GG84 This one is Straeberry Lemonade. I saw cucumber melon, lemongrass and coconut. I’m so curious about it! I may pick one up today. 

Haha I was just looking at this last night @darlyndar @GG84

IMG_20180205_192157.jpg

Omg! Lol @fieldsofclover@darlyndar I remember one of the MODS saying this one tasted like lemon/coconut. Does the BKR keep your water cold?? 

It doesn’t @GG84. I bought the accessory kit that comes with an ice cube tray of long skinny cubes that will fit through the mouth hole. I use my Yeti if I know I need something to stay hot or cold. My hubby and I are obsessed with everything Yeti. Lol. Now I’m obsessed with everything BKR too. 😬😬😬

They're not insulated but I try to drink room-temp water most of the year anyway (it hydrates faster). @GG84 @darlyndar

Well, here’s another update. Unfortunately, Murad has caused some breakouts too. Needless to say, my heart is broken! After GlamGlow, I masked for 4 days straight to get rid of any blemishes I had. I started Murad on Friday, and today I noticed more breakouts. Maybe I didn’t wait long enough to start using Murad? I’m trying to figure out if I did something wrong. Both will be set aside for right now and I’ll try Murad and GlamGlow one more time before I make a final review. I don’t want to give up because the texture is amazing. But the breakouts are there and they’re not welcome. 😔😔😔 @fieldsofclover @bakeamuffin @juliehnguyen 

That sucks @darlyndar, I wonder if there is an active ingredient in both that isn't working for your skin?

I haven’t compared ingredients yet. I’ve never had a reaction to anything, ever. It was around my cycle, but I never have hormonal breakouts either. I want to think it’s that. I’m not opposed to giving it one more shot. The breakouts were controlled and gone within a couple days so if it happens again, I won’t be too upset. The Saturn Mask helped it all go away very quickly. @Aaliaa

That's a bummer to hear, @darlyndar. I'm sorry the moisturizers haven't worked out for you.  I'm glad the bkr bottle was a hit, though! 

😢☹️

👉🍦

Lol! Why did I eat 2 Dumsticks before I even saw this @fieldsofclover ? I am sad. I wanted them to work. 

@fieldsofclover These are what I was talking about. I get them from The Rag Company. They’re $2.50 each. I purchased 30. I use a new one every time I wash my face. I have a designated bin they go in to dry and wash them separately since they’re microfiber. They should only be washed with other microfiber so they don’t loose their texture. They’re just soooo soft on the skin and absorb everything so quickly without being harsh. I truly feel like these are a must! It’s like a spa day-everyday! It’s the little things! ❤️❤️ They even have a loophole to hang on a hook. I’m pretty sure I forced @GG84 to buy these too! 

DCF22B2E-FDF2-4AEF-BCDE-EFF19CE7FE7F.jpeg

@darlyndar@fieldsofclover lol "Forced" is a strong word. More like "heavily persuaded". But I LOVEEEEEE them 🖤🖤🖤. Just do it already @darlyndar, start a YT chanel, you've got the passion and you are beauty influencer!!!!!!!! Do it. Like...now.

@GG84 @darlyndar Hey guess who's a pretty solid audio/video producer? 👋

We gonna make you a STAR @darlyndar

OMG @darlyndar @fieldsofclover It's meant to be!!!!!!

@GG84 ..... @fieldsofclover and I were messaging. Our convo consisted of imagining the three of us in Vegas walking through the 5 Sephora’s on the strip, talking about other women’s hair. No gambling involved, just makeup and hair. Lol!!!! Sounds like the BEST TIME EVER!

Lmao @darlyndar Come on as a fellow stylist its just something we do. I do it all the time. I'll be in line at Starbucks and I'll see a horrible set of extentions in front of me and just want to reach my hands out and fix them. Or a brassy blonde and i want to tone them 😃 @fieldsofclover I  🖤 Vegas, have you been? 

We need to go @GG84 @fieldsofclover!!! I’m gonna turn $300 into 10Gs at the craps table to fund our YouTube journey! We’re gonna have a channel together to give comprehensive reviews on skincare and makeup on different skin tones and skin/hair types. How much fun would we have???? 😍😍😍😍 

71 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • E720B0D2-FB88-4D8D-AF52-CEE99359D83C.jpeg
  • GlamGlow Water Burst Hydrated Glow Moisturizer  $49
  • Murad Nutrient-Charged Water Gel $60
  • 16 oz BKR Spiked Water Bottle in Spiked TuTu  $40
  • 6C73BEDA-8CBC-431A-9782-E01952312BF3.jpeg
  • E5151842-AD48-49E8-9DB7-6DA9F35047B5.jpeg
  • 19ECCE76-2A8A-4465-A6DE-561947B7F88A.jpeg
  • 47B9431C-96C5-4460-B96B-89A7AB9B0320.jpeg
  • DCF22B2E-FDF2-4AEF-BCDE-EFF19CE7FE7F.jpeg