Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Get Ready to Scream!

... For Ice Cream! 

IMG_2503.jpg

Some sweet newness is coming and we have the inside scoop! As many of you may have seen, Sephora Collection has partnered with the Museum of Ice cream to create a delicious treat for all of us. I know you all love creative packaging as much as I do, and let me tell you these may just break the cuteness meter! This collection includes six limited edition products fit for any ice cream lover and may just bring out your inner child. Whether you want this all for yourself or your Insta-bestie who can’t cure their Museum of Ice Cream FOMO, there’s something in this set for anyone who appreciates a sweet treat. 

moi2.JPG

1. Dream Team Pigment Palette:This popcicle shaped palette has a mirror and 12 shades inspired by different ice cream flavors.

icecream.JPG

1. Let Them Eat Popsicles:There are four different colors and they all perfectly mimic that stain you get on your lips after eating a popsicle.

ice swatch.jpg

1. Rainbow Sherbet Lashes:These colorful  lashes are so fun and bright - great for a special occasion! These would make a great addition to your Halloween costume but be careful when applying because, according to the packaging, these can be applied “to release your inner unicorn!”

7D5DFCBE-8621-4F57-81C3-D352F4A4B9AC.JPG

1. I SCREAM Charm Bracelet: This charm bracelet takes me down memory lane! It is so cute and of course it has three make up filled charms including one highlighter and two lip & cheek tints.  

charmb.JPG

1. Sugar Waffle Palette:This palette contain two sets of blush, highlighter and contour shades in waffle cooking packaging. The formula is shimmery perfection and it comes wrapped in plastic that looks just like a the real treat!

IMG_2461.jpg
IMG_2463.jpg

Sprinkle Pool Brush Set:Last but definitely not least, a brush set inspired after the famous Museum Of Ice Cream sprinkle pool! This set comes with a powder brush, sculpt brush, blending brush, blush brush, eyeshadow brush, and an acrylic brush case! All of the brushes and even the brush case are filled with plastic sprinkles! The brushes are so soft and beautiful I literally want to keep them in their box forever! 

97708783-6DDC-409F-B695-C4550C5C90A6.JPG

Have any of you visited the Museum of a ice Cream? If so share your pictures below! 

Re: Get Ready to Scream!

In case anyone is wondering (I certainly was before I finally caved!), the clutch is fairly spacious for an acrylic clutch. I measured the inner compartment and it is about 1.25" thick. Comfortably fits my iPhone 6s, my card wallet, and a lipstick. Probably have room for keys in a flat case and a mirror too. 

Not going to lie, I bought the brush set mainly for the clutch...but the brushes are nice too! 

@k617 Helloooooo! Popped by to say Hi since we haven't seen you and your perfect lip swatches around in a while! 

Related image

Hello @MissPuff! I've been staying away to help control my makeup spending! I've bought three things this week (this brush set and now the Too Faced Christmas liquid lippies) but really trying hard not to buy any more eyeshadow, blush, etc. since I've simplified my makeup routine!

It's nice to be back! Heart I'll be popping by here and there 🙂

@k617 Thank you so much!! This is exactly what I've been wanting to know. I never got a response from them so your timing is perfect lol 😄 Do you think it would fit a 6 plus?

RE: Re: Get Ready to Scream!

Hey @Mcakes! The internal dimensions are about 6.75” x 3.75” so it will fit a 6s plus! Here’s a comparison with many 6s:

Re: RE: Re: Get Ready to Scream!

@k617

Weird question....are the sprinkles glued in place or do they shift around?

They move around @GG84 🙂 it doesn’t make a loud noise unless you’re shaking the thing like crazy. 

I was wondering the same thing @GG84!😂 More fun if they moved around though the noise could be kind of annoying?

@bonafide11

Thats what I was thinking...the noise! Lol 😃

You are the best @k617 Heart ! Thank you! So good to see you on here btw 🙂 Are you going to Sephoria?!

You’re welcome! I have no idea what Sephoria is actually...been very out of the Sephora loop. Looks like it’s in the US so I won’t be going! 😞 

You'll be missed for sure Heart @heartsmyface nd @NotCrocker will be there to represent 😉

That brush set and case are amazing. It's so unique. I'm looking forward to the popsicle lip stains too.

That charm bracelet is going to make some nieces 😃!

omg this is all adorable 

That sprinkles brush case is so adorable. I definitely need that! 

I need much of this in my life! When does this launch?

@deathkitty   Sept 19th on the app... another app exclusive...

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/museum-ice-cream-x-sephora-collection-P437721

UGH! So tired of these app exclusives.

Lol, @veronika23 Same!  Thanks for the heads up, I need (totally don't need) that brush set, its just so cute.  Probably the charm bracelet too, SMH.

That brush set is cute! I'm debating that one... I want the bracelet and the palette 😄 @deathkitty

41 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • icecream.JPG
  • ice swatch.jpg
  • IMG_2503.jpg
  • 7D5DFCBE-8621-4F57-81C3-D352F4A4B9AC.JPG
  • charmb.JPG
  • IMG_2461.jpg
  • IMG_2463.jpg
  • 97708783-6DDC-409F-B695-C4550C5C90A6.JPG
  • moi2.JPG