Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Technology In Store ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Have you guys tried or taken advantage of any of the technology in stores!? If so, tell me about it! 1. Mplus 2. Mpos 3. Colour IQ 4. DMG 5. Moisture Meter 6. Skin Analysis Scanner 7. Fragrance IQ

Re: Technology In Store ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

I wish you could do Color IQ on your phone! Do you guys know of any tech apps like that??

I think it would be really hard as it would be difficult to control the lighting temperature.  Some people might do it under incandescent, others outdoors, others under warm or cool LED's, you get the picture.

I love playing with the Fragrance IQ, especially since fragrances not found at Sephora are included in the section where you can find similar fragrances as one you love! I love having perfume options, but I don't always like paying Byredo or the higher end Hermes and Kilian prices, so it's fun to find more affordable fragrances with similar notes at a fraction of the price.

@txcatx I wish the Fragrance IQ was available on Sephora's site.  I could play and play on it!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Technology In Store ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Wow, I have enjoyed the color iq and make sure I get it updated as mu summer skin color fades as fall and winter come. It never occurred to me to have foundation for coolercmonyhs and another for summer months, makes so much sense.

@kxdyn

I checkout on the MPOS every once in a while when the line to checkout is huge. My experiences have always been positive and speedy which I know are the goals for MPOS's. I've done the Color IQ and Fragrance IQ (more recently) since I first stumbled upon the wonderful world of Sephora and must admit that it is pretty spot on! The only one I didn't and still don't trust is the Moisture Meter. I went in during a promotion Sephora was doing where they read your moisture levels and give you a free face mask and it said my skin was extremely dry... which is far from the truth! Other than that, I'm all for technological advancements in the world of beauty ๐Ÿ˜‰

RE: Re: Technology In Store ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

I love that, so happy for you!!!

I would like to try the fragrance iq snd moisture meter

I would like to try the fragrance iq snd moisture meter

RE: Re: Technology In Store ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Wow such great insight, thank you!
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing