Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@mrsmouse What amazing finds! I would have to blow my budget for these items too! Enjoy all your amazing finds 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

I just got back from a TJ Maxx visit and was super impressed with the clearance section on beauty.  I didn't look too much at the make up, that part was a bit of a disaster, but the skincare and masks I found were fantastic... I had to hold myself back from buying multiples just because they were a great deal!

All of the Erno Laszio masks were 6$ each, Murad mask was 14$, Origins peel off was 10$, Living proof was 3.50$... I need to go check more often when I have some more time to look a little closer!

IMG_2033.jpg

I'm excited to try out more of these masks now that I'm getting into a better routine!

@missjeanie Wow great haul. 

wow you made out like a bandit @missjeanie! awesome haul 🙂

Ohhhh @missjeanie, I just stare at this haul and smile! Very nicely done! 👏🏼👍🏼😃

I'm pretty excited to try everything out.  I had a busy weekend and didn't make it to Winners, but this week sometime for sure.  And if I end up enjoying some of those EL masks, I'll stop back in at TJ Maxx to pick up a few more for sure.  Such great clearance deals!

@missjeanie The ORIGINS - Clear Improvement® Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Poresis one of my favorite mask. I instantly see a difference in the clarity of my skin. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT I realized after I got home that I already had an unopened bottle so I gifted the pods of the Origins Charcoal to a friend.  I think I was on such a high of finding some great items that I forgot I had one to open at home still!  Glad to hear its a great mask that both my bestie and I will get to enjoy now!

@missjeanie, Wow, what great deals!  I see a lot of happy masking in your future.  🙂

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

What was at my local Marshalls..... holy bite!💋 and I walked around with the fries...but put them back.

So many fun things at your local Marshalls @sonnydee! 😃

@sonnydee  The Bite lip pencils look nice!

You’ve got some cute stationery supplies at your store @sonnydee!

They had some great stuff @eshoe. This is where I pick up all my cute lil cards for my unicorn mail. Packs of glitter pencils, good lil paper weights like that star but I'm trying to buy less "stuff" that's why I put the fries back. If I was a teacher....that gave me a awesome idea for teacher appreciation day!😋😉

Hi everyone! This is what I found at my local Marshall’s. It’s usually a mess there with most things already having been opened and swatched, but I got lucky this time around. Here’s what I got:

Lancôme macaron blush and blender: $19.99, Lancôme ombre hypnose ultra eyeshadow for $12.99, Buxom lip plumping duo which comes with a full sized lip liner and lip cream for $5.99, and a Real Techniques Diamond sponge for $3.99Lancôme macaron blush and blender: $19.99, Lancôme ombre hypnose ultra eyeshadow for $12.99, Buxom lip plumping duo which comes with a full sized lip liner and lip cream for $5.99, and a Real Techniques Diamond sponge for $3.99Lancôme macaron blush in CoralLancôme macaron blush in CoralLancôme eyeshadow in Kaki MystereLancôme eyeshadow in Kaki MystereSwatches of the Buxom lip pencil in “Hush Hush” and lip creme in “Hot Toddy”Swatches of the Buxom lip pencil in “Hush Hush” and lip creme in “Hot Toddy”

The Lancôme macarons look so lovely! And Buxom lip sets never disappoint 👍🏼 @Gemini619

How gorgeous is that lancome compact!

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@missjeanie, the compact is even prettier in person! The photo doesn’t do it justice. The eyeshadow is also beautiful, pigmented, and easy to blend.

@Gemini619  Those Lancome blushes look awesome, I'm going to need to stop by my local Marshall's.

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@LadyStark1, it’s a cream blush and it’s quite pigmented so a little goes a long way. Hope you find it too!

@Gemini619 What awesome finds! I love when you go in not expecting much and hit the jackpot 🙂 Enjoy 🙂

Best,

Rebecca 

7 Replies
testing