cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|
Anonymous Insider

๐Ÿ˜SAMPLES๐Ÿ˜

Greetings BIC! I have enough Sephora samples to fill a canoe AND I was wondering if a couple of you would like to take them off my hands? perfume, makeup, skincare, haircare samples. I have enough makeup/skincare/perfume to open up my own store ๐Ÿ˜‚I'll be on the next episode of hoarders so stay tuned for my big break.

Re: ๐Ÿ˜SAMPLES๐Ÿ˜

@Anonymous That's so sweet!  I already have two Sephora boxes full of samples since mid-October, though.  I save them all up and then give them to my sister, who then shares them with friends.

I like to bring duplicates in to work and I give them out to people who are having bad days.

I'd love to see a pic of your collection, though!

Anonymous Insider

I have 4 sisters and they LOVE going through my boxes of...

I have 4 sisters and they LOVE going through my boxes of samples. I'm always hooking them up ๐Ÿ˜ŽHow nice of you to brighten people's days with samples! what a great idea! Oh, and I will definitely post a picture either tonight or tomorrow morning ๐Ÿ‘Œ

๐Ÿ˜SAMPLES๐Ÿ˜

That's so kind! Enjoy clearing your samples out. ๐Ÿ™‚ When you get more, check to see which types of samples local orgs can accept. (Little things mean a lot.)
Anonymous Insider

the little things always count ๐Ÿ˜ and as far as checking...

the little things always count ๐Ÿ˜ and as far as checking with local orgs, I do that quite frequently. Its important to help out the community in any way possible. Nice to meet a like-minded person ๐Ÿค

@latinagirl28 That's awesome! I have a local place I'm al...

@Anonymous That's awesome! I have a local place I'm always looking for deals for, while still cutting back on overall buys, so it's balancing out. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey! I'll take some of your samples that you don't want. I give them to friends in packages, to a teen cousin, and a woman's shelter, locally. 

Anonymous Insider

that sounds so awesome and so kind of you. I will most de...

that sounds so awesome and so kind of you. I will most definitely send some your way๐Ÿ‘Œ

No samples for me, I get enough but nice of you to give away your overflow.

How do you come across so many samples? Just accumulate them over time with orders? I'm obsessed with them so please share your ways. And maybe some samples. 

I need some lol they never give me the right ones if any lol

I need some lol they never give me the right ones if any lol
Anonymous Insider

oh just by placing orders through Sephora, Nordstrom's, S...

oh just by placing orders through Sephora, Nordstrom's, Saks and Ulta... and then they stack up into mountains๐Ÿ™€ I have a designated spot just for all my samples haha I'll be happy to send some your way.

RE: oh just by placing orders through Sephora, Nordstrom's, S...

I just saw this and thought Iโ€™d take a chance....Could you send some my way if you still have any or maybe out of your next mountain? Lol๐Ÿ˜€ Iโ€™d really appreciate it! BTW how do you get so many? How often do you order? Iโ€™d luv to know your secret doll.๐Ÿ˜‰ Anyway, have a great weekend๐ŸŒท

๐Ÿ˜SAMPLES๐Ÿ˜

I love samples! Especially makeup and skincare, they're perfect for on the go or after the gym!
Anonymous Insider

I love them too! but most of the ones I have, I have full...

I love them too! but most of the ones I have, I have full sizes of, or, I won't use, so I figured I'd pass them along ๐Ÿ˜

Re: I love them too! but most of the ones I have, I have full...

How do you get so many?! I conserve the few samples I have haha I wish I had an overflow of them! ๐Ÿ™‚

Conversation Stats
testing