Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers

Question about Ulta 20% off coupon?

I received one in snail mail and one via email. Both have different codes. Can I use both of them or will it only allow me to use one of them ....anyone tried?

RE: Question about Ulta 20% off coupon?

I have a question! I know it states even prestigious brands are included with the coupon. What restrictions does it have? If a brand or item on the ulta website states not valid with coupon does it refer to other coupons or any coupon? Like too Faced sketch markers state “not eligible for coupon discount” however it is a prestigious brand and it stated that they are included

Re: RE: Question about Ulta 20% off coupon?

@lustylips

Here are the restrictions:

"One-time use coupon offer valid on regular price and sale merchandise. Not valid on CHANEL, Dyson, Services, Beauty Steals®, Beauty Deals™, Hot Buys, professional haircare liters & jumbo sizes. Cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. This offer cannot be combined with any other Ulta Beauty coupon offer. Not valid on prior purchases. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. May be used on a single purchase and is limited to stock on hand. We reserve the right to limit quantities to normal retail purchases. Limit one per customer. Please check ulta.com for your location details. For online purchases enter the coupon code xxxxxxxx in the space provided in your cart and click "apply." Valid now through 2.3.18."

You can always add stuff to your cart online and apply your code to see what works. Yes, the Too Faced markers should work with a prestige coupon. They are not included in the normal "non-prestige" coupons, which is what the product page is referring to when it says "not eligible". Prestige coupons override that exclusion.

RE: Re: RE: Question about Ulta 20% off coupon?

Thank you! That is very helpful!

RE: Question about Ulta 20% off coupon?

If am item says “excluded from coupons” does that mean you can’t use the 20% off code?

Some of them will sometimes redeem more than once. :-)

Some of them will sometimes redeem more than once. 🙂

It depends on the coupon. If it's the generic 20% off one...

It depends on the coupon. If it's the generic 20% off one item that gets offered occasionally then you cannot use it with prestige items (the ones that say no coupons on their product pages). But the 20% off total purchase coupons that have individual codes mailed/emailed out usually include most prestige brands. They will be good for anything except for the brands and deals that are specifically listed as exclusions on the coupon itself.

RE: It depends on the coupon. If it's the generic 20% off one...

Thank you!

Re: Question about Ulta 20% off coupon?

You can use both codes, just in different transactions. 

RE: Re: Question about Ulta 20% off coupon?

At Christmas time I got a bunch of codes n just kept using for different purchases and gwp!

Re: Question about Ulta 20% off coupon?

I haven't tried this, but I kind of bet you could use both (as in, for two different orders, or give one away). Why would they issue a code that wouldn't be any good? I have no evidence for this besides just like, my best guess. 

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing