Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers

Out of stock issues

I love sephora but I find it extremely frustrating that you're still posting items that apparently you don't even carry anymore and half of the posted items aren't even in stock. Something definitely needs to be updated or something because it's annoying as a shopper! 

Re: Out of stock issues

Or you can also add a option to filter buy products that are in stock versus not

available. It’s not that difficult. It’s a simple computer programming thing. I don’t know why you continue to do this and not address the situation. I have brought it up many times and so of other people it’s super annoying especially when you’re having to navigate your app on your cell phone. Most other main stream legitimate retailers provide this option on their website so that people arent trolling through items that are not available.

@carcar7 some items that are out of stock may still return; if you see a "Notify Me" button, it's possibly still a valid SKU.  I'm sorry that it's frustrating, though!

I agree… So what. Why don’t you put a thing at the beginning on the search results that indicates product not in stock? This is beyond annoying and I’m pretty sure the vast majority of those products that are not in stock. You don’t get them back in stock, and I would rather just not see them until they are in stock. Like this happens so much that makes me want to not shop here because it’s so annoying and wasting all of my time looking at stuff that I can’t even buy.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing