Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

How to become a product reviewer

How do you I become a product reviewer?

Re: How to become a product reviewer

You can sign up for Influenster . You create a profile fully - answer all the questions  and review items that you already have used with a photo or video is best  … Also connect your profile to some type of social media .. I connected mines to IG AND Tik Tok . 

I did about 25 reviews of wine , beauty products , and household items I already used - answered all the email tasks they sent and 1 day they sent me a box box of goods .. at first I got household items and then high end  shampoo and conditioners and now I’m receiving high end luxury beauty products . 

I just got a gucci concealer and a tom  ford perfume last month .. so it’s definitely worth it 

HOPE THIS HELPS 

XOXOXO

@fashion_DEITY

@FASHIONDEITY @Just giving you a heads up that your link will be taken down by a MOD because you can’t put outside links on here. 

oh I didn’t know thanks 

@Bev57 @You can sign up for Influenster 

or review products from anywhere you buy stuff from-Target, Amazon, Nordstrom, Sephora, Ulta, etc and see if you get picked 

I would like to become a product tester.  I have benefitted greatly from receiving amazing sample products through 

the free samples that Sephora offers when I order.  The products I now use are so much better for me

then my previous skin care, hair products and make-up products.  The best way to try and buy is via SAMPLES...

Thank you 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing