Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

How many samples can you get in store?

I’m looking to buy a few different types of foundation (cream, liquid, and powder) and have found several different brands that I’d like to try. Is there a limit to how many foundation samples you can get per visit? ALSO, can you get samples in the Macy’s Sephora?

Re: How many samples can you get in store?

Hi @muckyboys,

Typically, we offer three samples per visit. However, I recommend visiting your local Sephora store and a Cast Member will be happy to help you find your perfect foundation and assist you with samples. 

Best,

Rebecca 

you can get up to three samples in each of the different...

you can get up to three samples in each of the different areas, makeup,skincare, fragrance.

Re: you can get up to three samples in each of the different...

Hey I was just wondering if that is still the case, because I was just in Sephora spending over $100 and I had gotten 3 skincare samples and I asked for a foundation sample and the refused. I have  psoriasis so I have to test out anything that is going to sit on my skin to make sure it won’t cause 

a flare up. I usually never ask for more then one or two samples at a time. I was just in there the less then a week before that spending over $100 and I asked for a sample of the drunk elephants retinol and d-bronzi I had no reaction so that is what I was in there picking up. Also I want to say the lady was nice about it but I told her I always thought you could technically get 3 from each department and she said no three total. Kinda sucks for someone who has to test out a product before purchasing it.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing