Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

HELP :( Problems with Ulta Account

I've posted a few times about issues with my status for 2022. On December 28th, I bought EL Advanced Night Repair so that I could reach Diamond, but the order didn't process until January 2nd. My account was reset to Platinum. But once the order shipped, it briefly updated to Diamond, then reverted back to Platinum. I really don't want to call customer service because it's so frustrating. This whole issue is working my last nerve. Any ideas? Thanks. 

Re: HELP :( Problems with Ulta Account

@maxima  I agree with @Indy701 : you'll have to call Ulta. Or you could email them instead, especially if you have screenshots related to your issue. Either way, you gotta contact Ulta customer service. Might also wanna check the T&C for Ulta's rewards program to make sure reward tier status is reached when an order (that puts you into a higher tier) is placed by the customer, not when it's processed by Ulta. I mean, just in case they tell you the opposite is true. 

Also, sorry you're having account issues. I feel your pain: I went back and forth with customer service via email for months before my last account-glitch issue was resolved. Hope yours gets resolved faster! 

@WinglessOne @Indy701 I really want to find a way to avoid that route, because I know it's going to be an uphill battle. My online account indicates that I spent $137.00 already this year. That in itself is confirmation that my Estee Lauder $107.00 purchase was included in my 2021 spending. I had a feeling that Ulta would pull a bait & switch. The orders I placed that same week had a turnaround time of less than 24 hours, then that last order which would've gotten me to the higher tier took FIVE days to process. 

@maxima  I completely understand as they take a very long time to respond lately but that’s likely the only way to get it resolved. Their email is guestservices@ulta.com if you want to try that instead. I’ve also had decent luck in the past by contacting them through Twitter.  While it’s taken a while for them to respond recently, I have been generally happy with the results.  

I think you’re going to have to call them 😕 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing